Digital TV News: Teleradio
Azerbaijan begins transition to DVB-T2 digital broadcasting
Aug 13, 2013 – Teleradio Production Association (PA), part of Azerbaijan's Ministry of Communications and Information Technologies (MCIT), has begun the conversion of digital television broadcast transmitters in the country from DVB-T to DVB-T2.
News categories: Teleradio, MCIT, Azerbaijan, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Terrestrial
Azerbaijan's Teleradio begins DVB-T broadcasting in Ganja
Feb 15, 2013 – Azerbaijan's state-owned operator, Teleradio, has announced that it has begun commercial digital TV broadcasting in the country's second largest city of Ganja. The service consists of 54 local and international channels.
News categories: Teleradio, Azerbaijan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial
AO Kazteleradio to use TeamCast equipment in Kazakhstan DVB-T2 pilot
Jul 21, 2010 – TeamCast is involved in Kazakhstan's DVB-T2 broadcasting trial in the city of Karaganda, with media operator AO Kazteleradio and V-LUX. TeamCast is helping AO Kazteleradio with the loan of equipment which will be used for the trial.
News categories: TeamCast, Kazteleradio, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Kazakhstan, Terrestrial
Sistema Chooses NDS Technologies to Deliver Converged IPTV and Mobile TV in Russia
Jul 24, 2008 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced that Russian media giant Sistema Mass Media (LSE: SSA) has selected the NDS Unified Headend™ to manage and protect TV content delivery to subscribers across both IP and mobile networks.
News categories: NDS Group, Sistema Mass Media, Digital Teleradiobroadcasting, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, Russia
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey