Digital TV News: Telkom Indonesia
SDMC provides technology for Telkom Indonesia's IndiBox
Feb 2, 2019 – SDMC has announced a collaboration with Telkom in Indonesia. The companies have signed a cooperation agreement for OTT TV platform development and the deployment of Android TV set-top boxes for Telkom's IndiBox project.
News categories: SDMC, Telkom Indonesia, Android TV, Digital TV, Indonesia, OTT, Set Top Box
Indonesia's Metranet selects Brightcove for streaming to its OONA app
Oct 7, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced that its video platform has been selected by Metranet, a subsidiary of Telkom Indonesia, to launch OONA, a mobile app designed to deliver both live linear and VOD experiences to audiences on the go.
News categories: Brightcove, Metranet, OONA, Ben Morrell, Widi Nugroho, Advertising, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, OTT
Telkom Indonesia launches OONA mobile TV app with Brightcove
Jul 16, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced that its video platform has been selected by Metranet Telkom Indonesia to launch OONA, a mobile app designed to deliver both live linear and VOD experiences to audiences on the go.
News categories: Brightcove, Telkom Indonesia, OONA, Ben Morrell, Joddy Hernady, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Mobile, OTT
Telkom Indonesia's IndiHome triple play subscribers hit 4 million
Jun 7, 2018 – Telkom Indonesia has announced that its IndiHome service has reached the key milestone of 4 million subscribers. IndiHome is a triple play service consisting of fiber broadband, IPTV and home phone covering more than 160 cities across Indonesia.
News categories: Telkom Indonesia, Siti Choiriana, Digital TV, Indonesia, IPTV, Subscribers
IPTV reaches 6.7 million subscribers in South East Asia
Dec 22, 2017 – As in other Asian regions, South East Asian markets consist mainly of cable and satellite connections. However, Dataxis has noticed the increasing share of IPTV subscribers in Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
News categories: Dataxis, Asia, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Subscribers
Arianespace orbits SKY Brasil-1 and Telkom 3S HDTV satellites
Feb 14, 2017 – Arianespace has successfully launched two satellites: SKY Brasil-1 for AT&T/DIRECTV; and Telkom 3S for Telkom Indonesia as part of a turnkey contract with Thales Alenia Space.
News categories: Arianespace, DIRECTV Latin America, Telkom Indonesia, Thales, Stéphane Israël, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Latin America, Satellite, Venezuela
Viu launches SVOD in Singapore with Singtel
Jul 8, 2016 – PCCW Media’s OTT video service, Viu, has launched its premium subscription service in Singapore with Singtel, the largest telecommunications company in Singapore, offering viewers unlimited downloads of their favourite content.
News categories: PCCW Media, Singtel, Janice Lee, Digital TV, OTT, Singapore
Viu OTT TV launches in Indonesia
May 30, 2016 – Vuclip has launched Viu in Indonesia via partnerships with IndiHome Fiber, Telkomsel and Samsung. Viu is an over-the-top (OTT) video-on-demand (VOD) service that has already achieved success in Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Singapore.
News categories: Vuclip, Telkomsel, Samsung, Nickhil Jakatdar, Ririn Widaryani, Denny Galant, Digital TV, Indonesia, Mobile, OTT
FLIK TV launches in Indonesia with Amagi
May 27, 2016 – Amagi has announced that FLIK TV went live in Indonesia by deploying Amagi’s CLOUDPORT channel playout platform. Amagi enabled FLIK TV to go live in just a few weeks at a fraction of traditional satellite delivery costs.
News categories: Amagi, FLIK TV, Digital TV, Indonesia, OTT
- LMT picks Harmonic to optimise 4G bandwidth use on its live OTT service
- Minerva YourTV Now cloud integrated with Verimatrix Viewthority
- Kaltura releases updated Cloud TV Platform SDK
- Nielsen rolls Sorenson Media acquisition into new addressable advertising initiative
- Extreme Reach releases 2018 Q4 Video Advertising Benchmarks report
- New services to add $3.6bn to the US D2C video market by 2023
- KCTV selects Alticast to upgrade TV on Korea's JeJu Island
- Samsung rolls out Galaxy S10 5G smartphone across Europe
- Millicom acquires Telefónica’s operations in Panama, Costa Rica and Nicaragua
- Spectrum to offer 'Essentials' OTT TV service to its internet customers
- Atlantic Broadband acquires cable system in Springfield, WV from Comcast
- Vodafone first to connect 5G smartphones to its network
- Amobee integrates Nielsen’s Enterprise Audience API
- TiVo announces metadata deal with Sky Mexico
- Brazil home video market on path to recovery
- Smart speaker household access grows to 13% of internet users
- DoubleVerify acquires digital video technology company, Zentrick
- GDPR device conformance testing service launched by Eurofins
- LG renews license to use Hillcrest motion technology in its remotes
- Minerva unveils advanced pay TV service management tools