Digital TV News: ThinkAnalytics
Castoola and ThinkAnalytics join forces to add value to TV ads
Sep 12, 2019 – Castoola and ThinkAnalytics have announced that they are bringing together intelligence driven insights from ThinkAnalytics with Castoola's expertise in serving targeted ads to enable new revenue streams for TV operators.
News categories: Castoola, ThinkAnalytics, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2019, Worldwide
ThinkAnalytics selected by Deutsche Telekom
Sep 11, 2019 – ThinkAnalytics is being deployed by Deutsche Telekom for personalized content discovery on its pay-TV and OTT services. First to go live, in July 2019, was Croatia Telecom on its OTT-TV service. Roll-outs in further countries are planned.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Deutsche Telekom, Simon McGrath, Marc Schwarze, Big Data, Croatia, Digital TV, Europe, OTT, UX
ThinkAnalytics to launch ThinkAdvertising at IBC 2019
Sep 4, 2019 – ThinkAnalytics is to launch ThinkAdvertising, an addressable advertising solution that provides pay TV and OTT providers with insights from viewing, behavioral and demographic data, supported by ThinkAnalytics viewer personalization and segmentation models.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Peter Docherty, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2019, Worldwide
Over 100 million monthly active users for ThinkAnalytics' cloud content discovery
Jul 9, 2019 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that its cloud-based personalized content discovery platform is the first in the industry to scale to over 100 million monthly active users in the cloud. Four of the firm’s OTT customers now have a combined user base that exceeds that number.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Peter Docherty, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Tata Sky adds recommendations to mobile and desktop apps with ThinkAnalytics
Apr 25, 2019 – Tata Sky has introduced a feature that enables personalized content recommendation on Tata Sky Mobile App and watch.tatasky.com. Tata Sky is using personalized content discovery and recommendations from ThinkAnalytics.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Tata Sky, Peter Docherty, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, India, Mobile, TV Everywhere
Viacom18 adds ThinkAnalytics personalized multi-language recommendations to VOOT
Sep 11, 2018 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Viacom18 in India has gone live with ThinkAnalytics on the ad-funded OTT service VOOT. VOOT’s users now have personalized recommendations on the home screen, making it quicker and easier to find content they want to watch.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Viacom18, Peter Docherty, Mohit Srivastava, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2019, India, OTT, UX
Massive and ThinkAnalytics partner for AI-powered UX solution
Sep 11, 2018 – Massive has announced that it has partnered with ThinkAnalytics on the launch of an AI-powered UX solution for pay-TV operators and OTT providers. The solution pairs ThinkAnalytics’ AI and machine learning capabilities with Massive’s AXIS user experience and content management platform.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Massive, Peter Docherty, Max Ramsay, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2019, UX, Worldwide
Tata Sky selects ThinkAnalytics for live and on-demand personalized content discovery
Jun 19, 2018 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Tata Sky has selected ThinkAnalytics to power personalized content recommendations across connected devices. The personalized recommendations will initially be available on Tata Sky’s applications across mobile and PC platforms.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Tata Sky, Alan Dishington, Pallavi Puri, Big Data, Digital TV, India, Satellite, UX
Beenius and ThinkAnalytics to show integrated Recommendation Dashboard and Engine at NAB Show 2018
Apr 4, 2018 – Beenius has announced a joint demonstration with ThinkAnalytics at NAB Show 2018. The Beenius Recommendation Dashboard enables Pay-TV operators to deliver content based on users’ preferences, lowers operators’ churn rate, and delivers higher user satisfaction.
News categories: Beenius, ThinkAnalytics, Filip Remškar, Big Data, Croatia, Middleware, NABShow, UX, Worldwide
- VIZIO launches Direct Advertising business
- Nordics lose a generation of viewers
- Juniper Research makes Top Ten Tech Predictions for 2020
- Strategy Analytics makes Media & Entertainment predictions for 2020
- Undertone and TVadSync create cross-platform TV targeting engine
- Global advertisers to increase adspend by 4.3% in 2020
- Amino and 24i to evolve Youfone's TV offering
- 3SS, Media Distillery and XroadMedia offer AI-based UX personalisation for Android TV
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware