Digital TV News: ThinkAnalytics
Beenius and ThinkAnalytics to show integrated Recommendation Dashboard and Engine at NAB Show 2018
Apr 4, 2018 – Beenius has announced a joint demonstration with ThinkAnalytics at NAB Show 2018. The Beenius Recommendation Dashboard enables Pay-TV operators to deliver content based on users’ preferences, lowers operators’ churn rate, and delivers higher user satisfaction.
News categories: Beenius, ThinkAnalytics, Filip Remškar, Big Data, Croatia, Middleware, NABShow, UX, Worldwide
Megacable selects ThinkAnalytics for TV experience personalisation
Oct 11, 2017 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Megacable is now personalizing Xview pay-TV customers’ linear and VOD experiences on set-top boxes, online and on mobile apps with recommendations based on their viewing preferences.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Megacable, Rick Schiavinato, Oscar Gerardo Seifert, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mexico, Mobile, Set Top Box, UX
Iskon chooses ThinkAnalytics to boost viewer engagement
Oct 5, 2017 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Iskon Internet has selected ThinkAnalytics for its Iskon.tv IPTV service. Iskon.tv is now live and features a STB UI from Beenius, which is fully integrated with the ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Iskon, Peter Docherty, Krešimir Madunović, Big Data, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
ThinkAnalytics provides recommendations for Astro’s NJOI Now OTT service
Jul 3, 2017 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Astro has gone live with the ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine on the newly launched NJOI Now free video streaming service. NJOI Now lets anyone in Malaysia view content for free on mobile devices and online.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Astro, Peter Docherty, Liew Swee Lin, Big Data, Digital TV, Malaysia, Mobile, OTT
ThinkAnalytics previews ThinkMarketing platform at CES2017
Jan 6, 2017 – ThinkAnalytics has previewed ThinkMarketing, a suite of marketing-oriented dashboards and consoles that give pay-TV operators and OTT players a unified view of the performance of campaigns and KPIs and an integrated platform from which to manage recommendations, analytics and editorial programmes.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Peter Docherty, Advertising, CES2020, Digital TV, Worldwide
shomi selects ThinkAnalytics personalized search and recommendations
Sep 1, 2016 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that its recommendations engine has been selected by Canadian SVOD leader shomi. shomi believes the combination of an elegant user interface and personalized recommendations will distance it from rivals.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, shomi, Peter Docherty, Ann Tebo, Advertising, Canada, Digital TV, OTT
thePlatform launches Cloud-based Virtual TV Framework for service providers
Sep 26, 2013 – thePlatform has introduced a new Virtual TV Framework to enable cable, satellite and IPTV service providers to replicate their 24 hour, live, linear programming and video on demand (VOD) television services via the cloud.
News categories: thePlatform, Ian Blaine, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Satellite, TV Everywhere
ZON goes live with ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine
Sep 3, 2013 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Portugal's ZON has gone live with the ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine. ZON's high-end subscribers can now experience personalised recommendations and intelligent navigation, making it easier to find content.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, ZON Multimedia, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Portugal, Set Top Box
Alticast Selects ThinkAnalytics as Partner for Personalized Recommendations
Jan 3, 2013 – ThinkAnalytics™ has been selected by Alticast as a recommendations engine partner. Alticast will integrate ThinkAnalytics' recommendation engine into its Windmill ecosystem to bring personalized, multiplatform recommendations and Intelligent Navigation to Alticast's customers.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Alticast, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020
- SpotX expands Measurement and Attribution Suite
- Nordic video markets riding high
- WarnerMedia announces further launch partners for HBO Max
- Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free
- Bloomberg TV+ 4K UHD channel launches on Samsung TV Plus
- LG transfers TV manufacturing capacity to Indonesia
- Nordija delivers TV and media platform for Telenor Sweden
- Telestream integrates Ad-ID validation to ensure correct ad placement
- AT&T closes DIRECTV Latin America operations in Venezuela
- IFA 2020 to go-ahead as an invitation-only event in Berlin
- A1 Slovenia launches personalized TV with Zappware