Digital TV News: Thomas Adam
Siano launches advanced receiver chip for DVB-T2
Dec 16, 2013 – Siano has announced the launch of a new receiver chip designed exclusively for automotive and mobile consumer electronics applications. The SMS4470 combines an RF tuner with a channel decoding processor, optimized for automotive and mobile devices.
News categories: Siano, Morris Chiao, Thomas Adam, Digital TV, DVB-T2, ICs, In-Car, Mobile, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Legend Silicon Brings ATSC Broadcast Reception One Step Closer to Cars & Mobile Devices
Nov 21, 2011 – Legend Silicon has announced SuperTV™ technology critical to solving diversity and mobile reception issues inherent in the U.S. legacy Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC) Digital Terrestrial Broadcast (Free-to-Air) market.
News categories: Legend Silicon, ATSC 3.0, Digital TV, In-Car, Portable, Semiconductor, Smartphone, Tablet, Terrestrial
Leading Automotive Manufacturer Equips New Car Models with Hirschmann Digital TV Reception Systems Powered by Siano
Aug 8, 2011 – Hirschmann Car Communication (HCC) and Siano Mobile Silicon have announced that a leading German automobile manufacturer has started distribution of a few car models equipped with HCC's latest automotive digital TV reception system, powered by Siano receiver chips.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Hirschmann, In-Car, Mobile, Semiconductor
Legend Silicon Introduces Diversity Demodulator to Dramatically Improve Reception of Weak and Noisy Television Signals in China
Sep 16, 2008 – Legend Silicon has introduced the LGS-8G78, a demodulator designed, by employing diversity, to significantly improve reception of the digital terrestrial television broadcast (DTTB) signals defined by China's GB20600-2006 standard.
News categories: Legend Silicon, China, Digital TV, DTMB, ICs, In-Car, Semiconductor
- Western Europe to gain over 100 million SVOD subscribers by 2025
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France