Digital TV News: Thomas Blichfeldt
SmarDTV launches INSTANT ACCESS CA modules with Conax
Jun 8, 2015 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced the commercial availability of a range of INSTANT ACCESS CAM products with Conax security. The CAMs are designed to expedite subscriber acquisition by providing a means for subscribers to instantly access pay-TV services.
News categories: SmarDTV, Conax, Franz Maier, Thomas Blichfeldt, ANGA COM, CAM, Worldwide
Germany's primacom selects Conax revenue security for cable TV
Dec 9, 2014 – Conax (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it is providing primacom with content revenue protection for its cable and pay-TV network. primacom has deployed Conax' Contego unified security back-end to deliver service protection for its operations across Germany.
News categories: Conax, primacom, Thomas Blichfeldt, Ludwig Modra, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany
Telekom Austria selects Conax to secure new B2B satellite platform
Sep 26, 2013 – Conax has announced that Telekom Austria has deployed a new B2B DTH satellite platform targeting Central and Eastern Europe including centralized conditional access based on Conax Contego™ Plus to ensure protection of content assets cross-platform.
News categories: Conax, Telekom Austria, Stefan Amon, Thomas Blichfeldt, Content Protection, Europe, Satellite
Mostelecom selects Conax to secure its digital platform
Mar 9, 2011 – Conax has announced that it has entered a contract with Mostelecom. Under the agreement, Conax will provide advanced chipset pairing and CI+ technology to protect content delivered by Mostelecom's NCN (National Cable Networks) in Moscow.
News categories: Conax, Mostelecom, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Russia, Set Top Box
Conax' growing security success in Russia now includes Telekarta DTH offering
Feb 9, 2011 – Conax has announced that it has entered a contract with Russian Satellite TV operator, Telekarta LLC. Security partner Conax will deliver content protection technology for the Telekarta DTH platform.
News categories: Conax, Telekarta, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Russia, Satellite
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV