Digital TV News: Thomas Christensen
Nordija wins IPTV contract from US fibre operator Ting
Dec 10, 2018 – Nordija has announced that it is providing the technology behind the soon-to-be-launched IPTV service Ting TV. The software platform fokusOn was chosen by US fibre operator Ting as the engine behind the solution.
News categories: Nordija, Ting, Thomas Christensen, Michael Goldstein, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, Set Top Box, USA
Amino announces Nordija middleware integration
Sep 9, 2014 – Amino has announced that its A150 IPTV platform has been successfully integrated with Nordija fokusOn, a widget-based IPTV and multiscreen middleware and service delivery platform.
News categories: Amino, Nordija, Donald McGarva, Thomas Christensen, Digital TV, HTML5, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Dune HD Signs Agreement with Nordija to Bring Advanced Interactive TV Services to its Media Player Line-up
Apr 16, 2012 – At the NAB Show 2012, Dune HD announced a partnership with Nordija to add its interactive TV to the Dune HD product line. The first Dune HD media players with Nordija's capabilities are expected to launch within the first half of this year.
News categories: Dune HD, Nordija, IPTV, Middleware, NABShow, Set Top Box
Danish national broadcaster launches HbbTV pilot
Mar 14, 2012 – Danish national broadcaster DR has launched a pilot HbbTV project. The service, called 'DR NU', is based on Nordija's fokusOn Hybrid TV middleware.
News categories: Nordija, DR NU, Denmark, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT
Entone and Nordija Deliver Enhanced Hybrid TV Solution
Aug 31, 2011 – Entone and Nordija have announced the availability of Nordija's fokusOn widget-based middleware on Entone's family of Hybrid TV devices and digital video recorders (DVRs).
News categories: Entone, Nordija, DVR, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Nordija Partners with AcumenLink to Deliver Widget Based IPTV Middleware to The Americas
Apr 12, 2010 – Nordija, a provider of widget-based IPTV middleware, has announced its entry into the U.S. market in partnership with AcumenLink. The relationship will also open up new channels for other companies within the IPTV ecosystem.
News categories: Nordija, AcumenLink, IPTV, Middleware, NABShow, USA
Nordija middleware for Caiway
Sep 15, 2009 – Nordija is integrating its fokusOn3 IPTV platform with Caiway's back end systems. fokusOn3 is an upgraded version of Caiway's existing platform and represents an extended cooperation between the two companies, facilitated by Divitel.
News categories: Nordija, Caiway, Divitel, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Netherlands
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware