Digital TV News: Thomas Christensen
Nordija wins IPTV contract from US fibre operator Ting
Dec 10, 2018 – Nordija has announced that it is providing the technology behind the soon-to-be-launched IPTV service Ting TV. The software platform fokusOn was chosen by US fibre operator Ting as the engine behind the solution.
News categories: Nordija, Ting, Thomas Christensen, Michael Goldstein, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, Set Top Box, USA
Amino announces Nordija middleware integration
Sep 9, 2014 – Amino has announced that its A150 IPTV platform has been successfully integrated with Nordija fokusOn, a widget-based IPTV and multiscreen middleware and service delivery platform.
News categories: Amino, Nordija, Donald McGarva, Thomas Christensen, Digital TV, HTML5, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Dune HD Signs Agreement with Nordija to Bring Advanced Interactive TV Services to its Media Player Line-up
Apr 16, 2012 – At the NAB Show 2012, Dune HD announced a partnership with Nordija to add its interactive TV to the Dune HD product line. The first Dune HD media players with Nordija's capabilities are expected to launch within the first half of this year.
News categories: Dune HD, Nordija, IPTV, Middleware, NABShow, Set Top Box
Danish national broadcaster launches HbbTV pilot
Mar 14, 2012 – Danish national broadcaster DR has launched a pilot HbbTV project. The service, called 'DR NU', is based on Nordija's fokusOn Hybrid TV middleware.
News categories: Nordija, DR NU, Denmark, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT
Entone and Nordija Deliver Enhanced Hybrid TV Solution
Aug 31, 2011 – Entone and Nordija have announced the availability of Nordija's fokusOn widget-based middleware on Entone's family of Hybrid TV devices and digital video recorders (DVRs).
News categories: Entone, Nordija, DVR, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Nordija Partners with AcumenLink to Deliver Widget Based IPTV Middleware to The Americas
Apr 12, 2010 – Nordija, a provider of widget-based IPTV middleware, has announced its entry into the U.S. market in partnership with AcumenLink. The relationship will also open up new channels for other companies within the IPTV ecosystem.
News categories: Nordija, AcumenLink, IPTV, Middleware, NABShow, USA
Nordija middleware for Caiway
Sep 15, 2009 – Nordija is integrating its fokusOn3 IPTV platform with Caiway's back end systems. fokusOn3 is an upgraded version of Caiway's existing platform and represents an extended cooperation between the two companies, facilitated by Divitel.
News categories: Nordija, Caiway, Divitel, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Netherlands
- Nielsen's TV ratings platform moves to AWS
- NEC demonstrates live 8K video transmission over 5G in France
- AirTV 4K streaming stick integrates Sling TV, Netflix and OTA channels
- Dalet to acquire Ooyala Flex Media Platform business
- TekSavvy TV launching across Ontario
- Cyfrowy Polsat launches OTT TV via new set-top-box
- Hotstar sets streaming world record with 25.3 million concurrent viewers
- Amino acquires 24i Media
- egta survey shows continued transformation of the advertising industry
- European pay TV to gain 17.7 million subscribers between 2019 and 2023
- OpenAP partners with dataxu to power digital audience creation
- Manatt and Vorhaus report on the state of content consumption
- Mirada results for the year ended 31 March 2019
- Prices for mid- and large-sized LCD panels keep falling in 3Q
- 7.1 million digital paying CATV subscribers for Hathway at end-2Q 2019
- Tremor Video combines capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne
- Tastemade selects Telaria for programmatic OTT and CTV advertising
- SmartLabs becomes Samsung Smart TV App Developer
- India active DTH subscribers up 1.95 million in 1Q 2019
- DVB adds HDR Dynamic Mapping to its AV coding specifications