Digital TV News: Tim Green
TiVo signs video metadata and IP license extension with TikiLIVE
Feb 21, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that TikiLIVE has extended its license agreements for TiVo Video Metadata and intellectual property (IP). TikiLIVE has consolidated its metadata providers and standardized on TiVo to meet its metadata requirements.
News categories: TiVo Corp, TikiLIVE, Jeffrey Glahn, Tim Green, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, Worldwide
TikiLIVE delivers premium channels to Telergy STBs
Nov 4, 2013 – Eyepartner has announced that its TikiLIVE service is delivering HBO, Showtime, and Sky premium channels to Telergy set-top boxes. TikiLIVE has also been approved to deliver Sky channels to TVs within the US via its middleware platform.
News categories: Eyepartner, TikiLIVE, Telergy, Tim Green, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Eyepartner Releases TikiLIVE HTML5 Set-Top Box
Nov 26, 2012 – Eyepartner has released its TikiLIVE HTML5 Set-Top Box that can be white-labeled for any organization. When combined with the turnkey TikiLIVE, an end-to-end, HTML5-compatible software and hardware solution is created.
News categories: Eyepartner, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Stream Live/VOD Content in HD on Facebook with TikiLIVE
Jan 31, 2012 – Broadcasters can now stream HD LIVE and VOD content on Facebook using TikiLIVE, Eyepartner's flagship HD broadcasting service that provides its users with a comprehensive set of tools for producing and managing live HD streaming content.
News categories: Eyepartner, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, Social TV
Eyepartner Releases TikiLIVE iPTV for ROKU Set Top Boxes
Feb 5, 2011 – Eyepartner has developed a low cost iPTV middleware that delivers HD Live, VOD, and Channel Lineups directly to the affordable ROKU set top box. The TikiLIVE iPTV platform requires no proprietary hardware or advanced training to use.
News categories: ROKU, Eyepartner, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria