Digital TV News: Tom Weiss
Kaltura and Dativa to jointly develop Cloud TV data lake
Apr 9, 2019 – Kaltura has announced that it has partnered with Dativa to develop the industry’s first data lake dedicated to Cloud TV services. The infrastructure will give TV marketers using the Kaltura TV Platform fast time to insights and the ability to act on those insights.
News categories: Kaltura, Dativa, Shay David, Tom Weiss, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Inscape partners with Dativa to speed adoption of Smart TV data
Feb 15, 2018 – Inscape has announced that it has selected Dativa as a preferred professional services partner. Dativa is a data-centric professional services company that helps customers with onboarding, modeling or transforming data, and application construction.
News categories: Dativa, Inscape, Michael Collette, Jodie McAfee, Big Data, Smart TV, Worldwide
Verimatrix acquires data collection technology team from Genius Digital
Jun 23, 2017 – Verimatrix has announced the acquisition of the MiriMON technology and development team from Genius Digital. The client device data collection technology has already been integrated within the Verimatrix Verspective Operator Analytics solution suite and ViewRight Ultra downloadable app packages.
News categories: Verimatrix, Genius Digital, Tom Munro, Tom Weiss, Big Data, Digital TV, MnA, UK, Worldwide
Paywizard and Genius Digital join forces to deliver pay TV customer insights
Apr 5, 2017 – Paywizard and Genius Digital have announced a partnership that combines Genius Digital’s access to data on consumer viewing habits, with Paywizard’s data on subscriber decision-making and transactional behaviour.
News categories: Paywizard, Genius Digital, Bhavesh Vaghela, Tom Weiss, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Genius Digital to provide audience analytics for Malaysia's Astro
Mar 23, 2016 – Genius Digital has announced that it has been deployed by leading Malaysian media broadcaster, Astro, to provide real-time audience behaviour data to enable the operator to deliver more compelling and profitable TV services.
News categories: Genius Digital, Astro, Tom Weiss, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Malaysia
TV Genius Brings Content Discovery to the Second Screen and Connected Home at IBC
Sep 7, 2011 – TV Genius has announced that it has developed partnerships with Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) and Marmalade. These new partnerships will enhance consumers' content discovery experience across different devices and into the connected home.
News categories: Netgem, TV Genius, Marmalade, Apps, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smartphone
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs