Digital TV News: Tony Zameczkowski
Netflix integrated into the LG U+ IPTV set-top box
Nov 14, 2018 – Netflix and LG U+ have entered into a partnership to provide access to Netflix on U+tv, LG U+'s IPTV set-top box. Subscribers will be able to access the service with a push of the Netflix button on their LG U+ remote control or U+tv home menu.
News categories: Netflix, LG U+, Tony Zameczkowski, Song Gu-young, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea, OTT, Set Top Box
Netflix to be available through Telekom Malaysia
Aug 8, 2017 – Telekom Malaysia (TM) will be offering its customers access to Netflix from October 2017. TM customers who subscribe to the service will become Netflix members and will be able to enjoy unlimited viewing of content.
News categories: Telekom Malaysia, Netflix, Jeremy Kung, Tony Zameczkowski, Digital TV, Malaysia, OTT
PTCL and Netflix sign collaboration agreement
Oct 31, 2016 – PTCL has becomes the first Telecommunication operator in Pakistan to sign a partnership agreement with Netflix for the Pakistan market. PTCL will support and promote original Netflix content in Pakistan.
News categories: PTCL, Netflix, Adnan Shahid, Tony Zameczkowski, Digital TV, OTT, Pakistan
Globe Telecom first with Netflix in the Philippines
Jun 27, 2016 – Globe Telecom has announced that it is the first mobile and broadband Philippine partner of Netflix. Netflix will be available to Globe customers via their mobile or broadband service.
News categories: Globe Telecom, Netflix, Mobile, OTT, Philippines
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals LatAm key findings
- Beeline deploys Kaltura TV Platform in Kazakhstan
- Spearad launches monetization technology for addressable TV and audio
- SmartLabs migrates legacy boxes for StarNet TV in Moldova
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient