Digital TV News: Tremor Video
Tremor Video expands video ad fraud-filtering with DoubleVerify
May 7, 2020 – Tremor Video has announced that it has extended its partnership with DoubleVerify in a deal to expand its brand protection solutions. DoubleVerify fraud-filtering capabilities will include Connected TV (CTV), where fraud activity is on the rise.
News categories: Tremor Video, DoubleVerify, Oracle, Amy Guenel, Steven Woolway, Chris Stark, Advertising, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Tremor Video brings native ads to LG smart TVs
Sep 10, 2019 – Tremor Video is bringing its leading video advertising platform to webOS smart TVs from LG Electronics. Tremor Video provides entertainment advertisers and apps with highly visible placements that are native to the smart TV experience.
News categories: Tremor Video, LG Electronics, Jay Baum, Matthew Durgin, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Tremor Video combines capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne
Jul 10, 2019 – Tremor Video has announced that it has combined its capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne. The new integrated company provides advertisers with even more impactful brand storytelling on one of today’s most popular digital platforms.
News categories: Tremor Video, Anthony Flaccavento, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Tremor Video DSP introduces Private Marketplace Packages
Apr 25, 2019 – Tremor Video DSP has announced that it has combined its video advertising capabilities with RhythmOne to offer advertisers premium supply inventory through owned, controlled and extended private marketplace (PMP) packages – called Tremor Video PMPs, powered by RhythmOne.
News categories: Tremor Video, Ofer Druker, Advertising, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Tremor Video DSP expands connected TV solutions
Mar 5, 2019 – Tremor Video DSP will expand its CTV offerings as a result of the acquisition by Taptica, its parent company, of RhythmOne. Tremor Video DSP and RhythmOne will create one of the largest video advertising companies in the industry.
News categories: Tremor Video, Ofer Druker, Advertising, OTT, USA
Taptica to acquire RhythmOne for $176m
Feb 4, 2019 – Taptica has announced the acquisition of RhythmOne for $176m in an all-stock deal. RhythmOne provides cross-screen solutions focused on connected TV. RhythmOne will be combined with Tremor Video DSP, which Taptica acquired in August 2017.
News categories: Taptica, RhythmOne, Ofer Druker, Eric Singer, Advertising, Digital TV, MnA, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Tremor Video DSP expands TV Retargeting in partnership with Alphonso
Nov 15, 2018 – Tremor Video DSP has announced the expansion of its TV retargeting solutions through a renewed partnership with Alphonso. The partnership includes the first TV retargeting solution using deterministic TV viewership data to launch in Canada.
News categories: Tremor Video DSP, Alphonso, Ofer Druker, Advertising, Big Data, Canada, Content Identification, Digital TV
Tremor Video DSP and Dstillery deliver joint audience targeting solution
Jul 17, 2018 – Tremor Video DSP has announced that it has partnered with Dstillery to deliver an exclusive audience targeting solution. The partnership leverages Tremor Video DSP’s video bid stream data and advanced creative with Dstillery’s predictive marketing intelligence.
News categories: Tremor Video DSP, Dstillery, Abbey Thomas, Evan Hills, Jarod Caporino, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tremor Video DSP and Cuebiq partner for geo-behavioral targeting on connected TV
May 22, 2018 – Tremor Video DSP and Cuebiq have announced a partnership to deliver the industry’s first geo-behavioral targeting solution on over-the-top (OTT) devices. MullenLowe Mediahub will be the first agency to execute the audience hyper-targeting for its clients.
News categories: Tremor Video DSP, Cuebiq, MullenLowe Mediahub, Abbey Thomas, Antonio Tomarchio, Jade Watts, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- Dataxis compares Europe, Latam with U.S. AVOD market
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats
- STARZPLAY available from UPC Switzerland
- Verizon Media launches TV tune-in attribution with Inscape
- Eros Now partners with Dish TV India
- NexGuard watermarking integrated into AWS Elemental MediaConvert
- TRAI reports pay TV numbers for India at end-2019
- Altibox takes Verimatrix security into the Cloud
- Consolidated Communications introduces CCiTV in Texas
- Brat TV chooses Amagi to expand streaming TV footprint
- Churn rate for U.S. OTT services at 41% in Q1 2020
- Origin Broadband launches Origin TV in the UK with Netgem
- Mobile operators to generate 170 million SVOD subscribers