Digital TV News: Trustonic
Verimatrix adds Trustonic Trusted Application Management to VCAS for Internet TV
Aug 31, 2016 – Verimatrix has announced that it has extended its partnership with Trustonic to license its Trusted Application Management (TAM) technology. TAM enhances the security options provided by the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) for Internet TV.
News categories: Verimatrix, Trustonic, Petr Peterka, Ben Cade, Apps, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Mobile, OTT, Worldwide
Trustonic selected by TCL Mobile to secure mobile devices
Oct 23, 2014 – Trustonic has announced a collaboration with ALCATEL ONETOUCH to bring hardware-class authentication to its devices, starting with the flagship handset - HERO 2. The move enables operators to push premium content services to their subscribers.
News categories: Trustonic, ALCATEL ONETOUCH, Ben Cade, Dan Dery, Content Protection, Mobile, Worldwide
Telechips embeds INSIDE Secure DRM in set-top box ICs
Aug 27, 2013 – INSIDE Secure (Euronext:INSD) has announced that Telechips has embedded its INSIDE DRM Fusion™ Agent for HDCP and DTCP-IP into its newest TCC892X family of set-top box multimedia application processors.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Telechips, Solacia, DRM, Semiconductor, Smart Home
MediaTek licenses Trustonic Trusted Execution Environment
Jul 30, 2013 – MediaTek and Trustonic have announced a strategic partnership to embed the Trustonic Trusted Execution Environment (TEE), <t™-base, into MediaTek system-on-chip (SoC) solutions to enable secure apps for smart connected devices.
News categories: Trustonic, MediaTek, Apps, Content Protection, DRM, Mobile, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smartphone, Tablet
Trustonic Trust and Security for Connected Devices launched
Dec 18, 2012 – Trustonic, a company formed by ARM, Gemalto and Giesecke & Devrient (G&D), has launched as a new standard security provider to address the increasing need for trust built into smart connected devices.
News categories: Trustonic, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Silicon IP, Smartphone, Tablet
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV