Digital TV News: Trustonic
Verimatrix adds Trustonic Trusted Application Management to VCAS for Internet TV
Aug 31, 2016 – Verimatrix has announced that it has extended its partnership with Trustonic to license its Trusted Application Management (TAM) technology. TAM enhances the security options provided by the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) for Internet TV.
News categories: Verimatrix, Trustonic, Petr Peterka, Ben Cade, Apps, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2019, Mobile, OTT, Worldwide
Trustonic selected by TCL Mobile to secure mobile devices
Oct 23, 2014 – Trustonic has announced a collaboration with ALCATEL ONETOUCH to bring hardware-class authentication to its devices, starting with the flagship handset - HERO 2. The move enables operators to push premium content services to their subscribers.
News categories: Trustonic, ALCATEL ONETOUCH, Ben Cade, Dan Dery, Content Protection, Mobile, Worldwide
Telechips embeds INSIDE Secure DRM in set-top box ICs
Aug 27, 2013 – INSIDE Secure (Euronext:INSD) has announced that Telechips has embedded its INSIDE DRM Fusion™ Agent for HDCP and DTCP-IP into its newest TCC892X family of set-top box multimedia application processors.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Telechips, Solacia, DRM, Semiconductor, Smart Home
MediaTek licenses Trustonic Trusted Execution Environment
Jul 30, 2013 – MediaTek and Trustonic have announced a strategic partnership to embed the Trustonic Trusted Execution Environment (TEE), <t™-base, into MediaTek system-on-chip (SoC) solutions to enable secure apps for smart connected devices.
News categories: Trustonic, MediaTek, Apps, Content Protection, DRM, Mobile, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smartphone, Tablet
Trustonic Trust and Security for Connected Devices launched
Dec 18, 2012 – Trustonic, a company formed by ARM, Gemalto and Giesecke & Devrient (G&D), has launched as a new standard security provider to address the increasing need for trust built into smart connected devices.
News categories: Trustonic, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Silicon IP, Smartphone, Tablet
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices