Digital TV News: UniqCast
Telikom PNG selects UniqCast for OTT/IPTV deployment
Feb 25, 2020 – Telikom PNG has partnered with UniqCast to offer triple play services including TV in Papua New Guinea. UniqCast, with system integrator, Benchmark Broadcast, has provided content and subscriber management, streaming servers and a client application for Android TV STBs.
News categories: UniqCast, Telikom PNG, Benchmark Broadcast, Darko Robič, Xavier Victor, Ramesh Babu, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Melanesia, Set Top Box, UX
UniqCast to deliver turnkey hybrid TV solution to Mawarid Electronics
Jun 17, 2019 – Mawarid Electronics offers internet and voice services to customers in Saudi Arabia. With UniqCast, Mawarid Electronics aims to offer full triple play services to their customers, as we well as to other service providers in the region.
News categories: UniqCast, Mawarid Electronics, Darko Robič, www.mel.sa/, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Saudi Arabia, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, TV Everywhere
Slovenia's Teleing adds catch up and multiscreen with UniqCast
Jun 20, 2017 – Teleing, a cable operator in Slovenia, has launched Catch Up TV and multiscreen support based on UniqCast's Interactive TV platform, enabling them to extend their service and keep an edge in the competitive TV market.
News categories: UniqCast, Teleing, Darko Robič, Janez Smolkovic, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Slovenia
UniqCast partners with SDMC for hybrid DVB-T
Apr 15, 2016 – UniqCast and SDMC have integrated the SDMC DVB-T2/IP hybrid, Android-based STB, with the UniqCast IPTV / OTT middleware platform. Having the most popular linear TV channels over DVB-T makes significant savings in network utilization.
News categories: UniqCast, SDMC, Darko Robic, David Li, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, Worldwide
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey