Digital TV News: Unruly
Unruly to offer ad inventory on LG Smart TVs
Nov 10, 2020 – Unruly has announced a global partnership with LG Electronics that enables advertisers around the world to access native smart TV ad placements through its supply-side platform (SSP), UnrulyX.
News categories: Unruly, LG Electronics, Ken Suh, Edward Lee, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Unruly and Publica bring linear TV ad buying techniques to OTT/CTV
Nov 9, 2020 – Unruly has announced a deal with Publica that gives CTV and OTT publishers access to ad pod monetization and automated deal management tools. Unruly and Publica will enable publishers to provide advertisers with similar buying techniques to linear TV.
News categories: Unruly, Publica, Kenneth Suh, Ben Antier, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
CTV more effective than linear in driving consumer behaviors
Aug 25, 2020 – Unruly has released a report on consumer attitudes and consumption habits around connected TV (CTV) during the COVID-19 pandemic. One takeaway is that CTV advertising performs better than linear TV across key indicators.
News categories: Unruly, Terence Scroope, Advertising, Big Data, COVID-19, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, UK, USA
Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
Jul 9, 2020 – Unruly has expanded its brand protection through a partnership with DoubleVerify. DoubleVerify’s fraud-filtering will be applied pre-bid across Unruly’s marketplace, ensuring ads are delivered in brand safe environments.
News categories: Unruly, DoubleVerify, Hilary Goldsmith, Steven Woolway, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, UK, USA
Tremor Video expands video ad fraud-filtering with DoubleVerify
May 7, 2020 – Tremor Video has announced that it has extended its partnership with DoubleVerify in a deal to expand its brand protection solutions. DoubleVerify fraud-filtering capabilities will include Connected TV (CTV), where fraud activity is on the rise.
News categories: Tremor Video, DoubleVerify, Oracle, Amy Guenel, Steven Woolway, Chris Stark, Advertising, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Tremor International acquires News Corp's Unruly
Jan 6, 2020 – Tremor International (AIM: TRMR) has reached an agreement with News Corp (Nasdaq: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) to acquire Unruly, News Corp's programmatic video marketplace. The deal marks the start of a three-year partnership with News Corp.
News categories: Tremor, News Corp, Unruly, Ofer Druker, Rebekah Brooks, Robert Thomson, Norm Johnston, Advertising, Big Data, MnA, Worldwide
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic