Digital TV News: Vectra
Poland's Vectra adds 89,000 digital TV subscribers in 2013
Feb 6, 2014 – According to Wirtualnemedia.pl, Polish cable TV operator Vectra ended 2013 with around 880,000 pay TV subscribers, up 55,000 from 822,000 at the end of 2012. Digital TV subscribers grew by 89,000 over the year.
News categories: Vectra, Cable TV, Poland, Subscribers
ADB delivers interactivity solution to Poland's Vectra
Jul 4, 2013 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it has delivered its advanced systems solution to Polish cable operator, Vectra. The delivered package includes: STB Remote Monitoring, Advertisement Control System and User Messaging System.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Vectra, Cable TV, Infrastructure, Middleware, Poland
Vectra launches new HD set-top box from Motorola
Jun 13, 2013 – Polish cable TV operator Vectra has announced the availability of the new HD set-top box produced by Motorola. Up until now, Vectra's HD boxes have been supplied by Advanced Digital Broadcast (ADB).
News categories: Vectra, Motorola, Cable TV, Digital TV, Poland, Set Top Box
Vectra chooses ARRIS Hybrid Set-Top for digital transition in Poland
Jun 3, 2013 – ARRIS (NASDAQ: ARRS) has announced that Poland's second-largest cable service provider, Vectra, has chosen the ARRIS HMC3021 hybrid HD set-top box to accelerate its shift to IP.
News categories: ARRIS Group, Vectra, ANGACOM2014, Cable TV, Digital TV, Poland, Set Top Box
Vectra Selects SeaChange Back Office for New Video-on-Demand Service
May 10, 2012 – SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced that Vectra, Poland's third-largest cable operator, will implement its web-centric Adrenalin video back office. Adrenalin will support Vectra's rollout of video-on-demand (VOD) in 2012.
News categories: SeaChange, Vectra, ANGACOM2014, Cable TV, Infrastructure, INTX, Poland
UPC leads in digital cable in Poland
Jun 13, 2011 – According to Poland's Chamber for Electronic Communication (PIKE), at the end of March 2011, UPC had the largest number of subscribers in Poland receiving digital cable TV, with a total of 408,000. Vectra was second with 331,000.
News categories: Polska Izba Komunikacji Elektronicznej, Cable TV, Market Research, Poland, Subscribers
UPC Polska catching up with Vectra in digital cable
Mar 11, 2010 – According to Poland's Chamber for Electronic Communication (Polska Izba Komunikacji Elektronicznej - PIKE), at the end of 2009, Vectra had the largest number of subscribers in Poland receiving digital cable TV, with a total of 240,000. UPC was second with 229,400.
News categories: Polska Izba Komunikacji Elektronicznej, UPC Polska, Vectra, Cable TV, Market Research, Poland, Subscribers
Vectra introduces HD PVR in Poland
Nov 16, 2009 – Vectra, the second largest cable TV operator in Poland in terms of number of subscribers, is introducing a new HD personal video recorder (PVR).
News categories: Vectra, Cable TV, Personal Video Recorder, Poland, Set Top Box
Vectra leads in digital cable in Poland
Oct 16, 2009 – According to Poland's Chamber for Electronic Communication (Polska Izba Komunikacji Elektronicznej - PIKE), Vectra has the largest number of subscribers in Poland receiving digital cable TV, with a total of 220,000.
News categories: Polska Izba Komunikacji Elektronicznej, Cable TV, Digital TV, Market Research, Poland, Subscribers
- Elemental enables OTT delivery for Hong Kong's TVB
- NEOTION, Broadpeak and Eutelsat to show OTT over satellite at CSTB
- Dish TV India adds 416,000 net subscribers in 4Q 2014
- SES selects Arianespace for SES-12 satellite launch
- OpenVault and FourthWall partner on set-top box diagnostic data
- Verizon adds 116,000 net FiOS Video connections in 4Q 2014
- Tata Elxsi joins the Frog by Wyplay Community
- beIN SPORTS selects Cisco Videoscape TV
- du to provide Akamai CDN services to Saudi Arabia's Selevision
- Verimatrix updates list of certified chipsets
- Boeing to build satellite for CMMB Vision mobile multimedia service in China
- ST launches HDMI signal-conditioning and protection ICs
- Sunplus to sell set-top box chip business to Availink
- Altech selects DivX HEVC Ultra HD and DivX Plus HD for STBs
- Colombia's pay TV subscriber base passes the 8 million mark
- Montenegro's TV subscribers down 1,242 in 4Q 2014
- Envivio powers Bouygues Telecom video on demand
- Tricom launches triple-play gateway in the Dominican Republic
- Albis Technologies teams up with SPB TV at CSTB 2015
- ER-Telecom adds on-demand to Dom.ru TV