Digital TV News: Viasat Ukraine
1+1 Media selects Verimatrix for DVB-S security in Ukraine
Sep 13, 2018 – Verimatrix has announced that 1+1 Media, one of the largest media holdings in Ukraine, has deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) for DVB to secure its digital satellite (DVB-S) network.
News categories: Verimatrix, 1+1 Media, Steve Oetegenn, Pakholchuk Yaroslav, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2019, Satellite, Semiconductor, Ukraine
Viasat Ukraine to broadcast on ASTRA 4A
Sep 13, 2017 – Viasat Ukraine (Vision TV), the largest DTH operator in Ukraine, will be providing top-quality TV reception to its subscribers using SES Video’s services on ASTRA 4A. Under the agreement with SES, Vision TV will broadcast from 5°East.
News categories: SES S.A, Viasat Ukraine, Norbert Hölzle, Svitlana Mischenko, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Ukraine
2.5 million DTT households in Ukraine
Feb 26, 2013 – According to the chairman of the State Committee on Television and Radio Broadcasting of Ukraine, there were 2.5 million households receiving digital terrestrial television in the country at the end of 2012.
News categories: State Committee on Television and Radio Broadcasting of Ukraine, Digital TV, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box, Subscribers, Terrestrial, Ukraine
MTG launches new pre-paid satellite pay-TV service in Ukraine
Sep 25, 2012 – Modern Times Group (STO: MTGA, MTGB) has announced that it has launched 'UA.TV', a pre-paid satellite pay-TV service in Ukraine. UA.TV is sold on a monthly pre-paid basis and is available alongside MTG's Viasat Ukraine satellite pay-TV platform.
News categories: Modern Times Group, Viasat, Digital TV, Satellite, Ukraine
MTG financial results for the second quarter and six months ended 30 June 2008
Jul 22, 2008 – MTG (OMX: MTGA, MTGB) has announced its financial results for the second quarter. The number of subscribers with ViasatPlus Personal Video Recorders increased from 82,000 at the end of the first quarter to 95,000 at the end of the second.
News categories: Modern Times Group, Denmark, Digital TV, DVR, Finland, Norway, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Sweden, Ukraine
MTG Q1 2008 Results for Period Ending 31 March 2008
Apr 22, 2008 – Modern Times Group (MTG) (The OMX Nordic Exchange Large Cap market: MTGA, MTGB) has announced its financial results for the three months ended 31 March 2008.
News categories: MTG, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Sweden, Ukraine
MTG Launches Viasat Ukraine Satellite Pay-TV Platform
Apr 16, 2008 – Modern Times Group MTG AB (MTG) has announced that the Viasat Ukraine DTH satellite platform will be launched on Monday 21 April.
News categories: MTG, Digital TV, Satellite, Ukraine
MTG to Launch DTH Satellite Platform in the Ukraine
Sep 10, 2007 – Modern Times Group MTG AB (STO:MTGA)(STO:MTGB) has announced that it has signed a partnership agreement with Strong Media Group to launch the first digital premium DTH satellite TV operator in Ukraine.
News categories: Digital TV, Satellite, Ukraine
- Minerva to power Dhiraagu's TV services in the Maldives
- BritBox chooses Deltatre as front-end and UX design partner
- ADB builds satellite STB platform with MediaTek
- GatesAir TV transmission deal with Doordarshan expanded to Northern India
- Live video streaming to have 91 million subscribers by 2024
- Amobee to integrate LiveRamp IdentityLink to enhance targeting
- Telia Carrier offers direct connectivity for MOBITV streaming TV apps
- Ocean Blue Software releases CI Plus 2.0 Host software stack
- FPT Play selects ATEME for OTT headend in Vietnam
- VIZIO SmartCast TVs to get Chromecast built-in update with Disney+ support
- Edgeware and ENENSYS form alliance
- US telecom and pay-TV service revenue to rise to $419.4bn by 2024
- Swisscom IPTV media streaming box powered by Synaptics
- Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
- Kantar and VTION roll out OTT Audience Measurement for India
- iQIYI's watermarking system passes ChinaDRM Lab evaluation test
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019