Digital TV News: Volvo
DISH Media enables Volvo to target ads across both DISH and Sling TV
Sep 13, 2017 – DISH Media Sales has announced its first cross-platform addressable ad campaign, which enabled Volvo Cars to target TV viewers across DISH and Sling TV with a single buy. The campaign, executed through media agency Mindshare, allowed Volvo Cars to reach four segments of luxury car enthusiasts across both platforms.
News categories: DISH Media Sales, Volvo, Brian Norris, Kevin Corcoran, Advertising, USA
Volvo and Ericsson developing intelligent media streaming for self-driving cars
Jan 4, 2016 – At CES 2016, Volvo revealed that it is developing intelligent, high bandwidth, streaming capabilities with its technology partner, Ericsson, that will ensure drivers and passengers get the most out of their time travelling in an autonomous Volvo.
News categories: Volvo, Ericsson, Anders Tylman, Claes Herlitz, CES2021, Digital TV, In-Car, Worldwide
342 million Connected Automotive Infotainment Systems to ship between 2015 and 2020
Apr 13, 2015 – According to ABI Research, Connected Automotive Infotainment Systems will exhibit a CAGR of 33.8% over the next 5 years, with a rapid expansion in connected navigation and in-car Wi-Fi driving growth.
News categories: ABI Research, James Hodgson, Digital TV, In-Car, Market Research, Worldwide
NXP, iBiquity Drive Multi-Standard Digital Terrestrial Radio in Cars
Dec 11, 2007 – NXP Semiconductors has introduced a multi-standard digital terrestrial radio solution for high-quality analog and digital radio for in-car entertainment, anywhere in the world.
News categories: NXP, iBiquity Digital, CES2021, DRM, In-Car, Mobile, Semiconductor, USA
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service
- MCTV selects MOBITV for advanced TV services
- Wiztivi's UI product now RDK compatible
- HbbTV 2.0.3 specification published
- Humax introduces RDK-based voice assistant set-top box
- RDK4 software stack for video service providers released
- Jump and Float Left offer data-driven solution for OTT personalization
- TV5MONDEplus launches globally with Red Bee and Dotscreen
- Netflix loses subscribers in Sweden
- Comscore announces advancements in cross-screen media measurement
- Spain's video entertainment market to grow to €4.5 Billion by 2024
- izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
- Bedrock streaming technology powers Salto
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020