Digital TV News: WOW!
WOW! selects TiVo to power multiscreen TV
Jul 22, 2015 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and WOW! Internet, Cable & Phone have announced a joint development relationship with Evolution Digital. The agreement includes plans to deploy TiVo's software solution across mobile, web and a Hybrid HD Set-Top Box (STB).
News categories: Tivo Inc, WOW!, Evolution Digital, Thomas Elam, Cash Hagen, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, USA
HBO GO launches on Xbox One in U.S.
Nov 20, 2014 – Microsoft has announced that HBO GO is now available on Xbox One in the U.S. Authenticated users can get every episode from every season of their favorite HBO shows directly on their Xbox One.
News categories: HBO, Xbox, Jeff Dallesandro, Apps, Games Console, OTT, USA
NXP Software at Mobile World Congress 2012
Feb 23, 2012 – NXP Software is offering visitors demonstrations of its products at MWC 2012, including a solution for simultaneous video playback and interaction via social media, frame accurate video trimming and sharing, and software-based HD voice enhancements.
News categories: NXP Software, Mobile, MWC19, Social TV
WOW! Launches ARRIS Whole Home Solution
Feb 21, 2012 – ARRIS (NASDAQ: ARRS) has announced that WOW! Internet, Cable and Phone has launched the ARRIS Whole Home Solution, which consists of the Moxi® Gateway, a platform providing entertainment to the entire home, and Moxi Players, which connect to each TV.
News categories: ARRIS Group, WOW!, Cable TV, Digital TV, Gateway, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware