Digital TV News: Westinghouse
Roku announces Westinghouse Roku TV partnership
Jan 7, 2019 – Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU) has announced Westinghouse as the newest brand to join the Roku TV licensing program. Westinghouse will use Roku's OS and reference design in HD models expected in the first half of 2019, and in 4K models later in the year.
News categories: Roku, Westinghouse, Chas Smith, Brett Hunt, CES2019, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, USA
Market for 4K UHD technologies exploding
Feb 19, 2018 – The huge growth forecast for 4K UHD global markets stems from the technology’s growing adoption, rising disposable incomes, technological advancements, expanding 4K content and increasing TV unit sales.
News categories: BCC Research, Anand Bhandari, Digital TV, Market Research, Smart TV, Worldwide
Seiki, Westinghouse and Element Electronics introduce Amazon Fire Smart TVs
Jan 3, 2017 – Seiki, Westinghouse Electronics and Element Electronics have announced at CES 2017 a line of 4K Ultra HD Smart TVs – Amazon Fire TV Edition, featuring the Amazon Fire TV experience and support for a voice remote with Amazon Alexa.
News categories: Seiki, Amazon, Element Electronics, Westinghouse, Sung Choi, Marc Whitten, CES2019, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, USA
Zoran Demos DTV, Set-Top Box and Silicon Tuner Platforms at Computex 2011
May 31, 2011 – Zoran (NASDAQ: ZRAN) is demonstrating its latest internet connected and mobile product platforms for global consumer electronics manufacturers at Computex 2011 at the Grand Hyatt Taipei.
News categories: Zoran, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Wireless HDTV Technologies Battle for A Million Installations in 2012
Jun 18, 2008 – We've got wireless phones, wireless Internet and wireless home networks. Next, coming to a living room or commercial facility near you, is wireless high-definition TV.
News categories: ABI Research, Digital TV, Market Research, Smart Home
Westinghouse Digital and Pulse~LINK Unveil the World's First Fully Integrated Wireless HDTV at CES 2008
Jan 3, 2008 – Westinghouse Digital and Pulse~LINK have introduced the world's first fully integrated wireless HDTV. The HD LCD TV, featuring Pulse~LINK's integrated CWave® UWB Wireless HDMI technology, will be on display for the first time at the 2008 International CES.
News categories: Pulse~LINK, Westinghouse Digital, CES2019, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
Broadcom's Digital TV System-on-a-Chip Improves Westinghouse Digital's LCD HDTV Performance and Cost
Jan 7, 2007 – Broadcom (Nasdaq: BRCM) has announced that its BCM3560 digital TV system-on-a-chip (SoC) has been selected by Westinghouse Digital for their 32- inch and 27-inch liquid crystal display high definition televisions (LCD HDTVs).
News categories: Broadcom, Westinghouse, CES2019, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, USA
- beIN dispute hits MENA pay TV subscribers
- Steady growth masks seismic shifts in US video and TV market
- BlackBerry joins the Velos Media licensing platform
- Singapore to introduce measures against illicit streaming devices
- BritBox surpasses half a million subscribers
- DAZN drives global growth via social video with Grabyo
- Euskaltel decoders now integrate Amazon Prime Video
- Cox Media and Nielsen renew TV and audio measurement agreement
- OTT TV market far from being saturated
- TDG research shows sensitivity of Netflix subscribers to price rises
- Sinclair Broadcast launches free TV streaming service, STIRR
- Wurl launches server-side ad insertion for Connected TVs
- 16% of U.S. broadband households share online video passwords
- OTE agrees to sell Telekom Albania to Albania Telecom Invest
- Mediamorph achieves record customer acquisitions in 2018
- Half of all U.S. video viewing is done with others
- ShortsTV selects Synacor's Cloud Identity Platform
- SpotX releases '2019 Video Advertising Trends' report
- Mirada multiscreen solution launches at One Communications in Bermuda
- Vestel releases first CASTVs with integrated broadcast pay TV