Digital TV News: Yospace
Yospace provides server-side dynamic ad insertion for TV4 Play in Sweden
Nov 1, 2017 – Sweden’s largest commercial broadcaster, TV4, has chosen Yospace Dynamic Ad Insertion to monetise live channels on its TV everywhere platform, TV4 Play. TV4 is using Yospace’s server-side DAI system to open up new inventory across its live streams.
News categories: Yospace, Bonnier, TV4, Edward New, Marcus Lindén, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Sweden
Yospace combines dynamic ad insertion with Harmonic media processing
Oct 18, 2017 – Yospace has announced support of server-side Dynamic Ad Insertion for Harmonic’s VOS™-powered solutions. The integration will accelerate time to market for new broadcast and OTT providers wishing to monetise their streams.
News categories: Yospace, Harmonic, David Springall, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Videology and Yospace partner on addressable TV advertising
Sep 5, 2017 – Videology has announced a technology partnership with Yospace. The two companies will collaborate to offer a full end-to-end addressable advertising solution across multiple platforms and devices.
News categories: Videology, Yospace, John Tigg, Tim Sewell, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2019, Worldwide
Sky Deutschland chooses Yospace dynamic ad insertion for Sky Go
Jul 21, 2017 – Sky Deutschland has chosen Yospace’s dynamic ad insertion platform to monetise live channels on Sky Go. The system allows addressable advertising to be served across Sky Deutschland’s suite of live sports coverage.
News categories: Yospace, Sky Deutschland, Tim Sewell, Boris Haug, Advertising, Digital TV, Germany, TV Everywhere
TVPlayer selects SpotX as video ad serving platform
Jul 17, 2017 – SpotX has been appointed as the ad serving infrastructure for TVPlayer across all their inventory, including connected TV, desktop and smartphones. Advertisers and their agencies can now target TVPlayer’s one million-strong UK audience using data-driven buying.
News categories: SpotX, TVPlayer, Leon Siotis, Rob Hodgkinson, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, UK
SpotX to monetise the STV Player
Jul 12, 2017 – SpotX has been chosen by STV to help manage programmatic video monetisation for the STV Player. Now, advertisers and their agencies can target Scotland-based viewers of programmes using programmatic techniques.
News categories: SpotX, STV, Leon Siotis, Paul Gidley, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, UK
NexPlayer SDK fully compatible with Yospace
Jan 3, 2017 – NexStreaming has announced that its NexPlayer SDK supports Yospace’s Dynamic Ad Insertion platform. From now on, video service providers and broadcasters will be able to monetise their video apps and ensure their viewers enjoy the best user experience.
News categories: NexStreaming, Yospace, Carlos Lucas, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile
- ITV and BBC sign agreement to launch BritBox
- Inca ABR transcoder approved for MOBITV CONNECT deployments
- UK CE market forecast to grow 4% in 2019
- Liberty Global Vodafone deal approved by European Commission
- ATEME and Eurovision Services run BISS-CA watermarking trial
- Netflix US streaming subscribers down 126k in 2Q 2019
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases sports OTT report
- One million downloads for Sinclair's STIRR app
- Cifra and Flussonic offer integrated IPTV/OTT solution
- Vodafone Portugal enhances the TV user experience
- Mirada to empower pay TV operators with Netflix integration
- DNA sells pay-DTT business to Digita
- Socionext releases 8K-capable live video encoding unit
- Speedcast, In Aria! and Telespazio announce joint service offering
- Operator 5G boosted by strong projections for 5G PCs and tablets
- Block Communications to use Comscore local TV ratings and Advanced Audiences
- 27% of US broadband households engage in some form of piracy or account sharing
- Nielsen's TV ratings platform moves to AWS
- NEC demonstrates live 8K video transmission over 5G in France
- U.S. consumer technology sales to exceed $400bn in 2019