Digital TV News: Yves Rasse
MaxLinear MxL683 ISDB-T STB receiver shipments pass 10 million
Sep 9, 2015 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has said that it has sold more than 10 million MxL683 ISDB-T receivers, for use in set-top boxes, to operator and consumer markets in Brazil, Japan and the Philippines.
News categories: MaxLinear, Yves Rasse, Brazil, ISDB-T, Japan, Market Research, Philippines, SBTVD, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
MaxLinear ISDB-T receiver earns LTE Immunity Certification in Brazil
Mar 30, 2015 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that its MxL683 has passed the new Brazilian LTE immunity certification test conducted by Mackenzie Presbyterian University’s DTV Laboratory in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
News categories: MaxLinear, Mackenzie Presbyterian University, Yves Rasse, 5G, Brazil, ISDB-T, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
MaxLinear debuts satellite receiver IC with extended L-Band
Jan 6, 2014 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced the MxL582, an eight-channel Full-Spectrum Capture™ (FSC™) tuner-demodulator supporting Extended L-Band (XL-Band) for DVB-S/S2 satellite home media gateways and set-top boxes (STB).
News categories: MaxLinear, Yves Rasse, CES2021, Digital TV, DVB-S2, ICs, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
MaxLinear Teams with SES on SAT>IP ICs Based on Full Spectrum Capture™ Satellite Technology
Sep 7, 2012 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) and SES (Paris:SESG) (LuxX:SESG) have announced at the IBC 2012 trade show that the two companies are collaborating on multichannel satellite receiver ICs for next generation satellite-to-IP (SAT>IP) systems.
News categories: Maxlinear, SES S.A, IBCShowcase, Satellite, Semiconductor
Cyfrowy Polsat Selects MaxLinear MxL601 for Hybrid DVB-T / IPTV Set-Top Box
Apr 24, 2012 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that Cyfrowy Polsat (Warsaw: CPS) has selected its MxL601 global TV tuner for use in its own T-HD 1000 set-top box (STB) that is the heart of a new nationwide hybrid DVB-T / IPTV service.
News categories: MaxLinear, Cyfrowy Polsat, Digital TV, Poland, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
MaxLinear Supplies MxL601 Tuner ICs to Sharp for TV Modules
Nov 29, 2011 – MaxLinear (NYSE:MXL) has announced that its MxL601 tuner IC has been selected by the tuner module division of Sharp (Tokyo:6753) for its next generation of global hybrid TV tuner modules.
News categories: MaxLinear, Sharp Corp, Cable TV, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Samsung Electro Mechanics adopts MaxLinear's MxL601 Tuner
Oct 5, 2011 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that Samsung Electro-Mechanics (SEMCO) has selected its low power MxL601 65-nm hybrid tuner for next-generation tuner modules.
News categories: MaxLinear, Samsung Electro-Mechanics, Cable TV, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
MaxLinear Debuts MxL600 'Super Radio' Family of 65nm CMOS Tuners
Sep 8, 2011 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced its MxL600 tuner family. The family is currently composed of three devices. The MxL601 for hybrid analog and digital TV tuner applications. The MxL602 for set top boxes, and the MxL605 for automotive applications.
News categories: MaxLinear, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, ICs, In-Car, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0