Digital TV News: Zenverge
Zenverge transcoder IC supports 10-bit HEVC and Ultra HD 4Kp60
Apr 29, 2014 – Zenverge has announced its ZN480, developed to ddress both the in-home transcoder market and cloud-based video and network DVR services. ZN480 supports HEVC at Main and Main10 profiles, H.264 and MPEG-2 at up to 4Kp60 Ultra HD resolution.
News categories: Zenverge, Amir Mobini, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Gateway, ICs, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Zenverge powers SiliconDust next gen gateways
Jan 21, 2014 – Zenverge has announced that SiliconDust has incorporated Zenverge's ZN200 system-on-a-chip (SoC) into their latest HDHomeRun and Simple.TV Branded Network Attached TV tuner products, the HDTC and STV2 series.
News categories: Zenverge, SiliconDust, Raghu Rao, Theodore Head, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Terrestrial, USA
Simple.TV partners with Silicondust for new hardware and expansion into Europe
Sep 5, 2013 – Simple.TV has announced a manufacturing and distribution partnership with Silicondust to build and distribute their next generation streaming DVR device and bring broadcast, over-the-air (OTA) television to connected devices everywhere.
News categories: Simple.TV, Silicondust, DVR, Europe, IFA2019, Set Top Box, USA
Zenverge developing RDK gateway transcoding plugin
Jun 10, 2013 – Zenverge has announced that it is using its ZN200 IC to implement a multi-channel transcoder architecture for the Comcast RDK that will enable streaming of broadcast content to IP devices, such as game consoles, smart TVs, smartphones and tablets.
News categories: Zenverge, Cable TV, Gateway, Placeshifting, RDK, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Zenverge to unveil multiscreen video gateway ICs at The Cable Show 2013
Jun 4, 2013 – Zenverge has announced that it will unveil its multi-screen hybrid gateway solutions and real-time HD HEVC content networking technology at The Cable Show.
News categories: Zenverge, Cable TV, Gateway, ICs, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Zenverge and Cortina Demonstrate Multiscreen Media Gateway Reference Design at CES
Jan 7, 2013 – Zenverge has announced that it will join technology partner Cortina Systems in demonstrating their innovative new headless media gateway reference design at The Palazzo® hotel in Las Vegas, Jan 8-10, 2013, concurrent with CES 2013.
News categories: Zenverge, Cortina Systems, CES2020, Gateway, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Zenverge to demonstrate Gateway Applications and HD HEVC Transcoding in Las Vegas
Jan 3, 2013 – Zenverge has announced that it will be demonstrating operator gateway solutions and industry-first, real-time HD HEVC transcoding technology at The Palazzo® hotel in Las Vegas, Jan 8-10, concurrent with CES 2013.
News categories: Zenverge, CES2020, Gateway, Placeshifting, Semiconductor
Zenverge, Intel and Digital Keystone Develop Hybrid Gateway Reference Platform
Oct 17, 2012 – Zenverge has announced that it has collaborated with Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) and Digital Keystone to develop a hybrid gateway reference platform capable of streaming broadcast TV content in addition to functioning as a data and voice gateway.
News categories: Zenverge, Digital Keystone, Intel Corp, Cable TV, Gateway, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Zenverge Content Networking IC Enables TiVo® Stream to Revolutionize Multiroom DVRs
Sep 6, 2012 – Zenverge has announced that its ZN200 quad HD content networking SOC powers the TiVo® (NASDAQ: TIVO) Stream, a transcoding platform that connects TiVo Premiere multiroom digital video recorders (DVRs) with other IP-connected devices.
News categories: Zenverge, TiVo Inc, Digital TV, DVR, Gateway, IBC2019, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019