Digital TV News: Zhone Technologies
Communication Partner SRL selects Zhone for GPON deployments in Argentina
Sep 14, 2012 – Zhone Technologies (NASDAQ: ZHNE) has announced that its MXK™ system has been selected by Communication Partner SRL for five GPON deployments in the Argentinean provinces of Buenos Aires, Córdoba and Neuquén.
News categories: Zhone Technologies, Communication Partner SRL, Argentina, Broadband, Fibre, IPTV
Zhone Technologies Announces Network Expansion With SRT Communications to Support Microsoft Mediaroom
Aug 10, 2011 – Zhone Technologies (NASDAQ:ZHNE) has announced that its MXK™ multi-service access node (MSAN) will be used by SRT Communications (SRT) in combination with Microsoft® Mediaroom® to deliver new IPTV and video services via ADSL2+ and FTTH.
News categories: Zhone, SRT Communications, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Zhone Technologies Chosen by Doylestown Telephone to Support FTTH Triple-Play and ADSL Deployments
Apr 6, 2011 – Zhone Technologies (NASDAQ:ZHNE) has announced that Doylestown Telephone Company of Ohio will deploy Zhone's MXK™ multiservice access node (MSAN) to enable triple play services for its customers using GPON and ADSL network technologies.
News categories: Zhone Technologies, Doylestown Telephone, Broadband, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, USA
Zhone Technologies Selected by Blatzheim Networks Telecom GmbH for Company's Triple Play Service Initiative
Jan 8, 2008 – Zhone Technologies (NASDAQ: ZHNE) has announced that bn:t Blatzheim Networks Telecom has selected Zhone's multi-service access platform (MSAP) for its triple play service roll-out.
News categories: Zhone Technologies, bn:t Blatzheim Networks Telecom, Broadband, Content Distribution, Germany, IPTV
- COVID-19 will accelerate pay-TV revenue decline in Australia
- Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
- Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
- Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
- SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
- Phoenix Model Market adds second TV transmitter
- Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- fuboTV secures $20m of financing
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs