Digital TV News: Zhone Technologies
Communication Partner SRL selects Zhone for GPON deployments in Argentina
Sep 14, 2012 – Zhone Technologies (NASDAQ: ZHNE) has announced that its MXK™ system has been selected by Communication Partner SRL for five GPON deployments in the Argentinean provinces of Buenos Aires, Córdoba and Neuquén.
News categories: Zhone Technologies, Communication Partner SRL, Argentina, Broadband, Fibre, IPTV
Zhone Technologies Announces Network Expansion With SRT Communications to Support Microsoft Mediaroom
Aug 10, 2011 – Zhone Technologies (NASDAQ:ZHNE) has announced that its MXK™ multi-service access node (MSAN) will be used by SRT Communications (SRT) in combination with Microsoft® Mediaroom® to deliver new IPTV and video services via ADSL2+ and FTTH.
News categories: Zhone, SRT Communications, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Zhone Technologies Chosen by Doylestown Telephone to Support FTTH Triple-Play and ADSL Deployments
Apr 6, 2011 – Zhone Technologies (NASDAQ:ZHNE) has announced that Doylestown Telephone Company of Ohio will deploy Zhone's MXK™ multiservice access node (MSAN) to enable triple play services for its customers using GPON and ADSL network technologies.
News categories: Zhone Technologies, Doylestown Telephone, Broadband, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, USA
Zhone Technologies Selected by Blatzheim Networks Telecom GmbH for Company's Triple Play Service Initiative
Jan 8, 2008 – Zhone Technologies (NASDAQ: ZHNE) has announced that bn:t Blatzheim Networks Telecom has selected Zhone's multi-service access platform (MSAP) for its triple play service roll-out.
News categories: Zhone Technologies, bn:t Blatzheim Networks Telecom, Broadband, Content Distribution, Germany, IPTV
- Minerva to power Dhiraagu's TV services in the Maldives
- BritBox chooses Deltatre as front-end and UX design partner
- ADB builds satellite STB platform with MediaTek
- GatesAir TV transmission deal with Doordarshan expanded to Northern India
- Live video streaming to have 91 million subscribers by 2024
- Amobee to integrate LiveRamp IdentityLink to enhance targeting
- Telia Carrier offers direct connectivity for MOBITV streaming TV apps
- Ocean Blue Software releases CI Plus 2.0 Host software stack
- FPT Play selects ATEME for OTT headend in Vietnam
- VIZIO SmartCast TVs to get Chromecast built-in update with Disney+ support
- Edgeware and ENENSYS form alliance
- US telecom and pay-TV service revenue to rise to $419.4bn by 2024
- Swisscom IPTV media streaming box powered by Synaptics
- Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
- Kantar and VTION roll out OTT Audience Measurement for India
- iQIYI's watermarking system passes ChinaDRM Lab evaluation test
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019