BBWF (Broadband World Forum) 2013: October 22-24, 2013: RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre, Amsterdam
ADB to debut ultra-broadband gateways and cloud-based multi-screen solutions at BBWF 2013
Oct 9, 2013 – ADB (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it will introduce its cloud-based multi-screen IPTV solution and several new ultra-broadband and fibre devices at Broadband World Forum 2013.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, BBWF, CPE, Gateway, IPTV, Middleware
ZTE Selects Celeno's Wi-Fi Technology to Enable its Gateway Products in the European Region
Oct 18, 2012 – Celeno Communications and ZTE (0763.HK/000063.SZ) have announced a partnership to develop a range of wireless products that address IPTV service providers' growing need for carrier-grade Wi-Fi solutions.
News categories: Celeno, ZTE, BBWF, Europe, Gateway, Home Networking, IPTV, Semiconductor, Wireless
Dune HD Secures Operator Content And Revenue Using Verimatrix VCAS™ For IPTV
Oct 17, 2012 – Verimatrix has announced that its Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV solution and embedded ViewRight® security client are now available across Dune HD's range of digital media players.
News categories: Verimatrix, Dune HD, BBWF, Content Protection, OTT, Set Top Box
ZTE Unveils OTT Solution Supporting Low Bit Rate HD at BBWF 2012
Oct 16, 2012 – ZTE (0763.HK/000063.SZ) has announced a full hardware and software solution integrating low bit rate high definition (HD), Over the Top TV (OTT), and multi-screen convergence at this year's Broadband World Forum 2012.
News categories: ZTE, BBWF, Digital TV, Infrastructure, OTT
Sigma Designs Powers LEA's New NetPlayer HD
Oct 16, 2012 – Sigma Designs® (NASDAQ: SIGM) has announced their partnership with LEA®. LEA's new NetPlayer HD® is powered by Sigma Designs' SMP8671 secure media processor and CG2210 chipset HomePlug® AV modem with ClearPath™ technology.
News categories: Sigma Designs, LEA, BBWF, Digital TV, HomePlug, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Lantiq and SoftAtHome show Broadband Home Gateway at BBWF
Oct 15, 2012 – Lantiq and SoftAtHome are collaborating at the Broadband World Forum to demonstrate a Lantiq-based gateway running the SoftAtHome gBox (gateway Box) software, which enables advanced services for multi-screen home networking environments.
News categories: Lantiq, SoftAtHome, BBWF, DLNA, Gateway, Home Networking, Middleware, Semiconductor, Wireless
Technicolor To Demonstrate Connected Home Applications at BBWF
Oct 11, 2012 – Technicolor (Paris: TCH) has announced that at Broadband World Forum 2012 it will unveil, together with its long-standing customer Portugal Telecom (Lisbon:PTC; NYSE:PT), a number of innovative apps for the home.
News categories: Technicolor, Portugal Telecom, Apps, BBWF, Gateway, Home Networking, IPTV
SoftAtHome, Ikanos to Deliver Next Generation Home Gateways
Sep 29, 2011 – SoftAtHome and Ikanos Communications (NASDAQ: IKAN) have announced that they are working together to bring a next-generation gateway platform to market. The new platform combines the SoftAtHome platform with Ikanos' communications processors.
News categories: Ikanos, SoftAtHome, BBWF, Gateway, Home Networking, Middleware, Semiconductor
- ALi partners with LG and Shenzhen Jiuzhou on ATSC STB for Mexico
- Over 200 million connected TVs and attached content devices expected in U.S. homes by 2015
- Ecuador adds 108,000 pay TV subscribers in 3Q 2013
- ViXS begins shipments of industry's first SoC to support Ultra HD 4K and 10-bit HEVC
- France Télévisions develops FranceTV Pluzz multiscreen offer with Anevia
- Spain's rate of pay TV subscriber loss slows to 31,000 in 3Q 2013
- Peregrine ships RF switch for TVs, Set-Top Boxes and DVRs
- Alticast to premiere HDMI stick set-top box at CES2014
- Egatel provides transmitters for Chile's first DTT transmissions
- FiOS TV app now available on Xbox One
- Clearleap and Accedo partner to provide seamless and scalable multiscreen solutions
- 3.2 million pay TV subscribers in Ukraine's 33 largest cities
- Canal Digital Kabel launches on demand services powered by Espial
- Mediaset launches Infinity OTT on Tivùon! platform with Intertrust DRM
- Channel Master introduces DVR+ hybrid PVR for US DTT
- Hrvatski Telekom deploys SmarDTV SmarCAM-3.5 CI Plus modules
- Siano launches advanced receiver chip for DVB-T2
- Connected TV device ownership to double by 2017
- Silicon Image introduces MHL 3.0 4K Ultra HD solution for mobile devices
- ALi secure STB chipset receives NOCS certification from NAGRA