COMPUTEX Taipei 2013: June 4-8, 2012: Taipei, Taiwan
Marvell Showcases at COMPUTEX 2012 a Suite of Solutions for the 'Connected Lifestyle'
Jun 4, 2012 – At COMPUTEX, Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) will showcase silicon solutions that are powering the convergence of mobile devices, digital entertainment and the cloud. Marvell will demonstrate its ARMADA 1500-based platform which is designed into the new Google TV.
News categories: Marvell, COMPUTEX, Semiconductor
Stream TV announces manufacturing partner for Ultra-D 3D without glasses technology
May 16, 2012 – Stream TV Networks has announced a manufacturing partnership with Unihan (Pegatron) for Stream TV's 3D without glasses devices. The 3D without glasses devices will be equipped with Stream TV's proprietary Ultra-D™ technology.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Pegatron, 3D, COMPUTEX, Smart TV
Zoran Demos DTV, Set-Top Box and Silicon Tuner Platforms at Computex 2011
May 31, 2011 – Zoran (NASDAQ: ZRAN) is demonstrating its latest internet connected and mobile product platforms for global consumer electronics manufacturers at Computex 2011 at the Grand Hyatt Taipei.
News categories: Zoran, COMPUTEX, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Cavium Networks to Demonstrate Set-Top Box, Wireless Display and Networked Digital Home Applications at Computex 2011
May 31, 2011 – Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) will demonstrate a range of multimedia home technologies based upon Cavium's PureVu™, ECONA™, Celestial™ and OCTEON® processor families at Computex 2011 on May 31 - June 4 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Suite 2412.
News categories: Cavium Networks, COMPUTEX, Gateway, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
ViXS Systems Invites You to Experience Innovation and Smart Processing at Computex 2011
May 31, 2011 – ViXS Systems invites you to visit its suite at Computex. The suite will include demonstrations of many of its leading technologies, including Google Android™, Multiple HD Transcoding, Dual HD Decoding, 3D Graphics, HTTP Live Streaming and 3DTV.
News categories: ViXS Systems, COMPUTEX, Semiconductor
Mirics to Deliver Live Global TV Recording and Playback via Dual-Tuner Intel-Branded PC Motherboard
May 30, 2011 – Mirics has announced that Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) will deliver global broadcast TV through an upcoming Intel-branded PC Motherboard. Mirics will be previewing the technology at Computex 2011 in Taipei, May 30th - June 4th, 2011.
News categories: Mirics, COMPUTEX, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
Sigma Designs Introduces New HD Video Encoder Technology
May 24, 2011 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has introduced the PL330, a new HD video encoder processor aimed at capturing high-definition video for video calling. Quanta Computer has already integrated the device into four video conferencing and camera products.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Quanta Computer, COMPUTEX, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
WHDI Demonstrates 3D and Lays Out Standard Roadmap
Jun 7, 2010 – WHDI LLC, the organization responsible for managing and licensing the WHDI™ (Wireless Home Digital Interface™) standard has announced the technical features that will be included in upcoming versions of the WHDI specification.
News categories: Wireless Home Digital Interface, 3D, Blu-ray, COMPUTEX, Digital TV, Games Console, Home Networking, Set Top Box, Smart TV, WHDI™, Wireless
- Australia switches off final analogue free-to-air TV signal
- Shipments of OTT-enabled devices set to reach 1.7 billion this year
- Telefonica losing Pay TV share in key Latin American markets
- Cyta Hellas launches IPTV in Greece
- Stream TV partners with BOE to introduce 55" 4K 3D glasses-free display
- India's Fastway orders 1 million Conax secure clients
- Fetch TV celebrates 100K subscribers with launch of upgraded mobile app
- DVRs levelling off at about half of all US TV households
- South Africa to switch on digital TV by April 1, 2014
- Kidoodle TV OTT service for children launches in USA and Canada
- South Africa's Cabinet issues statement on conditional access
- Mongolia's MNBC migrates to DVB-T2 with Thomson video headend
- Qualy TV DTH arrives in Costa Rica
- Elliptic Technologies announces hardware-enforced content protection for Microsoft® PlayReady®
- Marvell unveils SoC for Google Services for Smart TVs with Hisense
- Bosnia's m:tel to upgrade IPTV service with Motorola
- Gartner says worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 5.2 percent in 2013
- LG to incorporate Qualcomm's AllJoyn into Smart TV platform
- Semiconductor sales recover in 2013
- Ono TV Online launches in Spain