DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) News
ALi to showcase solutions for multiscreen applications at IBC 2013
Sep 10, 2013 – ALi Corporation has announced that it has a full line of products mapped out to support all current industry standards of multi-screen video sharing, DVB2IP, DLNA, and Miracast.
News categories: ALi Corp, DLNA, Home Networking, IBCShow, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
ACCESS launches NetFront™ Living Connect-Secure
Sep 5, 2013 – ACCESS CO. has announced that its DLNA Technology Component™ NetFront™ Living Connect has been extended with a 'security interface' for simplified Conditional Access System (CAS) integration.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Conditional Access, Content Protection, DLNA, Home Networking, IBCShow, Middleware
ACCESS licenses Reference Design Kit from Comcast
Jul 9, 2013 – ACCESS has announced that it is licensing the Reference Design Kit (RDK) software stack from Comcast to enhance the development and deployment of next-generation video services that support DLNA Premium Video Guidelines and HTML5.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Comcast, Cable TV, DLNA, Gateway, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
TVConnect sees ACCESS and Verimatrix launch 'studio confident' secure media sharing
Mar 20, 2013 – ACCESS CO. and Verimatrix have announced Verimatrix Gateway. The solution integrates NetFront Living Connect™, the Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) Technology Component™ from ACCESS, with Verimatrix security to provide a secure in-home media sharing solution.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Verimatrix, Content Protection, DLNA, Home Networking, Middleware, TVConnect
STMicroelectronics and SoftAtHome Demonstrate Secure Platform for MultiScreen Digital Services
Mar 20, 2013 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) and SoftAtHome have successfully demonstrated a client/server solution that will allow service providers to reach extra screens with an optimal user experience in subscribers' homes via a single, managed connection.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, SoftAtHome, DLNA, Gateway, Home Networking, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
ALi Corp integrates ACCESS NetFront DLNA with STB ICs
Mar 14, 2013 – ACCESS CO. has announced that ALi Corporation has selected ACCESS' DLNA solution NetFront™ Living Connect SDK to integrate with its set-top-box (STB) systems-on-a-chip. The ACCESS-powered ALi SoCs will ship to STB manufacturers from Q2, 2013.
News categories: ACCESS CO, ALi Corp, DLNA, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
AirTies integrates ACCESS DLNA-based media sharing
Jan 9, 2013 – ACCESS has announced that AirTies has integrated ACCESS' NetFront™ Living Connect with its home gateways and set-top boxes to enable DLNA-based media sharing throughout the home.
News categories: ACCESS CO, AirTies, CES, DLNA, Home Networking, Middleware, Set Top Box
Humax Enters Production of Next Generation DIRECTV 'Genie' Server
Jan 8, 2013 – Humax (115160.KQ) has announced the recent approval for production of their DIRECTV (NASDAQ: DTV) HR44-500 'Genie' server, which will be combined with the Humax-manufactured C41-500 'mini Genie' client which is currently undergoing final certification.
News categories: Humax, DIRECTV, Digital TV, DLNA, Gateway, Home Networking, Satellite, Set Top Box, USA
- South Africa's Cabinet issues statement on conditional access
- Mongolia's MNBC migrates to DVB-T2 with Thomson video headend
- Qualy TV DTH arrives in Costa Rica
- Elliptic Technologies announces hardware-enforced content protection for Microsoft® PlayReady®
- Marvell unveils SoC for Google Services for Smart TVs with Hisense
- Bosnia's m:tel to upgrade IPTV service with Motorola
- Gartner says worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 5.2 percent in 2013
- LG to incorporate Qualcomm's AllJoyn into Smart TV platform
- Semiconductor sales recover in 2013
- Ono TV Online launches in Spain
- Rostelecom IPTV subscribers reach 2 million
- Sigma Designs announces turn-key hybrid set top box with Ginga
- SMiT launches CI+ 1.3 VoD CAM into Netherlands market
- INSIDE Secure protects premium mobile entertainment for Sky Italia
- Sequans and Huawei collaborate to advance LTE broadcast technology
- SmarDTV CI Plus modules for RCS & RDS pay TV in Romania and Hungary
- ATSC establishes Candidate Standard for Interactive TV
- Portugal adds 13,000 pay TV subscribers in 3Q 2013
- Smart TV market worth $265 billion by 2016
- New Zealand switches off analogue TV signal