Digital TV News: Grupo Corporativo ONO
150,000 TiVo customers for ONO in Spain
Apr 9, 2013 – Spain's ONO has announced that it now has more than 150,000 subscribers taking its TiVo service. ONO has made the service available across its entire fibre optic network which covers more than 7 million households.
News categories: Grupo Corporativo ONO, Cable TV, Set Top Box, Spain, Subscribers
ONO Spain subscribers down 60,000 in 2012
Mar 14, 2013 – ONO in Spain has announced results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012. Fibre television customers decreased by 20 thousand in the quarter and 60 thousand in the year to reach 862 thousand as of December 31, 2012.
News categories: Grupo Corporativo ONO, Cable TV, Personal Video Recorder, Results, Spain, Subscribers
ONO and TiVo to Expand High-Definition Hybrid TV Solution in Spain
Mar 2, 2012 – ONO and TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) have announced that following their initial launch in Madrid and Barcelona, its next generation hybrid television offering is now available to ONO fiber optic subscribers in Valencia.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Grupo Corporativo ONO, Cable TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Spain
ONO and TiVo Launch High-Definition Hybrid TV in Spain
Nov 15, 2011 – ONO and TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) have announced their next generation hybrid television offering is now available to ONO subscribers in major Spanish cities, Madrid and Barcelona.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Grupo Corporativo ONO, Cable TV, Digital TV, Personal Video Recorder, Set Top Box, Spain
TiVo and ONO Will Offer Most Advanced TV Service in Spain
Sep 8, 2011 – ONO and TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) have announced deployment details of their DVR offering, giving ONO customers Spain's most advanced television platform which seamlessly blends internet and traditional TV content.
News categories: Grupo Corporativo ONO, Cable TV, IBC, Set Top Box, Spain
Nagravision To Secure ONO's Next Generation TV Platform
Jul 6, 2010 – Nagravision (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it was selected by ONO to secure its next generation, hybrid television platform. The platform will be the first broadband/broadcast content delivery network in Spain.
News categories: Nagravision, Grupo Corporativo ONO, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Personal Video Recorder, Set Top Box, Spain
ONO Partners With TiVo to Develop Next Generation TV in Spain
Jun 30, 2010 – ONO and TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) have announced that they have signed an agreement to deploy 'next generation TV' in Spain. With TiVo's television user experience ONO will be able to offer a seamless convergence between internet and TV content.
News categories: Tivo Inc, Grupo Corporativo ONO, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Spain
ONO cable TV subscribers down 6.2% in 2009
Mar 16, 2010 – Grupo Corporativo ONO of Spain has announced consolidated unaudited results for the quarter ended 31 December 2009. Cable television customers decreased by 64,000 or 6.2% in the last twelve months, reaching 975,000 as of 31 December 2009.
News categories: Grupo Corporativo ONO, Cable TV, Results, Spain, Subscribers
- HbbTV three-way partnership launches integrated toolbox for broadcasters at BCA
- VeriSilicon introduces Hantro G2 video decoder IP with HEVC and VP9 support
- The days of fast global pay TV revenue growth are over
- Verimatrix to provide security for NTT Plala's multiscreen offering
- Measat and Ericsson trial UHDTV satellite contribution
- Tvingo Telecom reaches 30,000 IPTV subscribers
- Telenet launches 'TV with a card' CI+ option
- Vectra launches new HD set-top box from Motorola
- Sigma Designs reports first quarter fiscal 2014 results
- Huawei widens lead in broadband CPE market
- Astro Malaysia adds 40k pay TV subscribers in quarter to end-April
- Minerva secures RDK licence from Comcast
- Amino and Intracom to provide IPTV entertainment solution to South Eastern European operator
- One billion pay TV subscribers by 2018
- Brazil to move final analogue switchover to 2018
- Comcast introduces X2 Xfinity platform
- Time Warner Cable to bring content to Samsung Smart TVs without a Set Top Box
- Simple.TV adds Rovi Entertainment Store
- 115 million U.S. and Canadian pay TV subscribers to have access to multiscreen services by 2016
- NTT to show 4K internet streaming to a set-top box at IMC Tokyo 2013