Digital TV News: Grupo Corporativo ONO
Ono TV Online launches in Spain
Dec 3, 2013 – Spain's Ono has announced the launch of 'Ono TV Online'. The service, available at no extra charge to all of its television subscribers, consists of 40 channels of video as well as access to Ono's Videoclub video-on-demand service.
News categories: Grupo Corporativo ONO, Cable TV, Digital TV, Spain, TV Everywhere
150,000 TiVo customers for ONO in Spain
Apr 9, 2013 – Spain's ONO has announced that it now has more than 150,000 subscribers taking its TiVo service. ONO has made the service available across its entire fibre optic network which covers more than 7 million households.
News categories: Grupo Corporativo ONO, Cable TV, Set Top Box, Spain, Subscribers
ONO Spain subscribers down 60,000 in 2012
Mar 14, 2013 – ONO in Spain has announced results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012. Fibre television customers decreased by 20 thousand in the quarter and 60 thousand in the year to reach 862 thousand as of December 31, 2012.
News categories: Grupo Corporativo ONO, Cable TV, Personal Video Recorder, Results, Spain, Subscribers
ONO and TiVo to Expand High-Definition Hybrid TV Solution in Spain
Mar 2, 2012 – ONO and TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) have announced that following their initial launch in Madrid and Barcelona, its next generation hybrid television offering is now available to ONO fiber optic subscribers in Valencia.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Grupo Corporativo ONO, Cable TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Spain
ONO and TiVo Launch High-Definition Hybrid TV in Spain
Nov 15, 2011 – ONO and TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) have announced their next generation hybrid television offering is now available to ONO subscribers in major Spanish cities, Madrid and Barcelona.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Grupo Corporativo ONO, Cable TV, Digital TV, Personal Video Recorder, Set Top Box, Spain
TiVo and ONO Will Offer Most Advanced TV Service in Spain
Sep 8, 2011 – ONO and TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) have announced deployment details of their DVR offering, giving ONO customers Spain's most advanced television platform which seamlessly blends internet and traditional TV content.
News categories: Grupo Corporativo ONO, Cable TV, IBCShow, Set Top Box, Spain
Nagravision To Secure ONO's Next Generation TV Platform
Jul 6, 2010 – Nagravision (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it was selected by ONO to secure its next generation, hybrid television platform. The platform will be the first broadband/broadcast content delivery network in Spain.
News categories: Nagravision, Grupo Corporativo ONO, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Personal Video Recorder, Set Top Box, Spain
ONO Partners With TiVo to Develop Next Generation TV in Spain
Jun 30, 2010 – ONO and TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) have announced that they have signed an agreement to deploy 'next generation TV' in Spain. With TiVo's television user experience ONO will be able to offer a seamless convergence between internet and TV content.
News categories: Tivo Inc, Grupo Corporativo ONO, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Spain
- Mongolia's MNBC migrates to DVB-T2 with Thomson video headend
- Qualy TV DTH arrives in Costa Rica
- Elliptic Technologies announces hardware-enforced content protection for Microsoft® PlayReady®
- Marvell unveils SoC for Google Services for Smart TVs with Hisense
- Bosnia's m:tel to upgrade IPTV service with Motorola
- Gartner says worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 5.2 percent in 2013
- LG to incorporate Qualcomm's AllJoyn into Smart TV platform
- Semiconductor sales recover in 2013
- Ono TV Online launches in Spain
- Rostelecom IPTV subscribers reach 2 million
- Sigma Designs announces turn-key hybrid set top box with Ginga
- SMiT launches CI+ 1.3 VoD CAM into Netherlands market
- INSIDE Secure protects premium mobile entertainment for Sky Italia
- Sequans and Huawei collaborate to advance LTE broadcast technology
- SmarDTV CI Plus modules for RCS & RDS pay TV in Romania and Hungary
- ATSC establishes Candidate Standard for Interactive TV
- Portugal adds 13,000 pay TV subscribers in 3Q 2013
- Smart TV market worth $265 billion by 2016
- New Zealand switches off analogue TV signal
- LOVEFiLM launches streaming application on PlayStation 4