Digital TV News: Hyundai Digital Technology
Exset Advances Cambodian STB Services with Hyundai Digital Technology
Sep 11, 2012 – Exset has selected Hyundai Digital Technology (HDT) as its STB strategic partner, where HDT is presently providing MPEG4 Set-Top-Boxes (STBs) for One TV, the first nationwide digital terrestrial TV platform service in Cambodia.
News categories: Hyundai Digital Technology, Exset, One TV, Cambodia, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
ANT Hits 10 Million Deployed Units
Mar 25, 2009 – ANT (London: ANTP) has announced at IPTV World Forum that it has surpassed 10 million units deployed worldwide. The figures reveal that ANT Fresco and ANT Galio are among the most widely deployed IPTV platforms in the world.
News categories: ANT plc, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, TVConnect
Taiwan Cable Operator KBRO Launches HD Services Highlighting Alticast's MHP Solution
Aug 11, 2008 – Alticast, the primary DVB-MHP provider for kbro, a leading Taiwan cable operator, has announced that it has successfully passed all Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) and is ready to commercially deploy the first MHP set-top boxes in Taiwan.
News categories: Alticast, kbro, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVB-MHP, Middleware, Personal Video Recorder, Set Top Box, Taiwan
HYUNDAI Digital Technology Select ANT Galio Client for Next Generation STBs
Mar 6, 2008 – ANT (Reuters: ANTP.L, Bloomberg: ANTP.LN) has announced that HYUNDAI Digital Technology (HDT) (KOSDAQ: 035480) is the latest Set-Top Box manufacturer to license ANT Galio client for its Next Generation STB to be targeted at operators worldwide.
News categories: ANT Software, HYUNDAI Digital Technology, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- South Africa's Cabinet issues statement on conditional access
- Mongolia's MNBC migrates to DVB-T2 with Thomson video headend
- Qualy TV DTH arrives in Costa Rica
- Elliptic Technologies announces hardware-enforced content protection for Microsoft® PlayReady®
- Marvell unveils SoC for Google Services for Smart TVs with Hisense
- Bosnia's m:tel to upgrade IPTV service with Motorola
- Gartner says worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 5.2 percent in 2013
- LG to incorporate Qualcomm's AllJoyn into Smart TV platform
- Semiconductor sales recover in 2013
- Ono TV Online launches in Spain
- Rostelecom IPTV subscribers reach 2 million
- Sigma Designs announces turn-key hybrid set top box with Ginga
- SMiT launches CI+ 1.3 VoD CAM into Netherlands market
- INSIDE Secure protects premium mobile entertainment for Sky Italia
- Sequans and Huawei collaborate to advance LTE broadcast technology
- SmarDTV CI Plus modules for RCS & RDS pay TV in Romania and Hungary
- ATSC establishes Candidate Standard for Interactive TV
- Portugal adds 13,000 pay TV subscribers in 3Q 2013
- Smart TV market worth $265 billion by 2016
- New Zealand switches off analogue TV signal