Digital TV News: Minerva Networks
Mongolia's SkyC&C deploys Minerva iTVFusion
Apr 8, 2013 — Minerva Networks has announced that SkyC&C, the largest broadband service provider in Mongolia, has deployed Minerva's iTVFusion to offer TV services within the region. The Minerva platform will enable SkyC&C to offer pay TV over its broadband and mobile networks.
News categories: Minerva Networks, SkyC&C, Digital TV, Infrastructure, IPTV, Middleware, Mongolia, TV Everywhere
Volia Selects Minerva Platform to Offer Multiscreen Television Services
Mar 20, 2013 — Minerva Networks has announced that Volia has deployed Minerva iTVFusion for its advanced TV services. The system will enable the Ukrainian operator to offer pay TV services over third-party broadband networks, significantly increasing its service footprint.
News categories: Minerva, Volia, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Ukraine
Verimatrix Highlights Multi-Network Revenue Security at ABTA 2012
Jul 31, 2012 — Verimatrix has announced that at ABTA 2012 it will showcase its momentum in multi-network revenue security, including a flexible approach to hybrid service deployment and extended ecosystem support.
News categories: Verimatrix, ABTA, Content Protection
Entone Brings Hybrid TV Solution to West Alabama TV Cable
Jul 19, 2012 — Entone has announced that its Hybrid TV solution is enabling cable operators to deliver an enhanced HDTV service that combines traditional cable TV (CATV) service and over-the-top (OTT) services via a seamless user experience.
News categories: Entone, West Alabama T.V. Cable, Minerva Networks, Confluent Technology, NCTC, Cable TV, Digital TV, Home Networking, Middleware, OTT, Personal Video Recorder, Set Top Box, USA
Minerva Platform Enables Delivery of Next Generation Television Services to Cable Subscribers
May 21, 2012 — Minerva Networks has demonstrated solutions for cable operators at The Cable Show 2012. The solutions are based on the Minerva iTVFusion 5 platform and enable cable MSOs to blend their traditional QAM linear content with compelling IP services.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Cable TV, Middleware, The Cable Show
Minerva Unveils First Complete Broadband TV Solution
Apr 17, 2012 — Minerva Networks has revealed a complete pay television solution deployable over broadband networks. Built on Minerva iTVFusion 5, the new Broadband TV (BBTV) service combines linear and on-demand video content over a service provider's data network.
News categories: Minerva, Conditional Access, Content Protection, DRM, Infrastructure, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Anevia and Elemental Provide Over-the-Top TV Solution for Can'L
Mar 20, 2012 — Anevia and Elemental have announced that Can'L has deployed its over-the-top (OTT) TV solution for New Caledonia. Can'L chose to work with Anevia and Elemental to build a new 30 channel French-language OTT TV service for its customers.
News categories: Anevia, Elemental Technologies, Can'L, Content Protection, Infrastructure, Melanesia, Middleware, OTT
Minerva Shares Vision for Future TV Experience at Mobile World Congress 2012
Feb 28, 2012 — At the Mobile World Congress 2012, Minerva Networks reveals its vision for how people will leverage social networking, mobile devices and personalization to enhance the television viewing experience.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Infrastructure, Middleware, Mobile, MWC13
- End-to-End Solution for OTT and IPTV delivered by Motama
- nangu.TV launches recommendation engine
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One home entertainment system
- Canby Telcom to create video streaming service on Roku
- Pathé partners with Xstream for Widevine DRM on iOS and Android devices
- Isobar and SKY Brazil launch first ever record-via-twitter service
- TDS TV upgrades to Mediaroom 2.3
- Sales of set-top boxes with embedded MoCA grew 23% in 2H12
- Telekom Malaysia's HyppTV IPTV service to go nationwide
- Multiscreen video delivery via residential gateways a fast-growing trend
- ITU-IEC produces metadata standard for cross-platform IPTV
- TalkTalk is Britain's fastest growing new TV service
- Vodafone to use Deutsche Telekom network for IPTV in Germany
- More than 3,000 on-demand services in Europe
- Russia to add 900,000 IPTV subscribers in 2013
- Mobile TV & video viewers to exceed 2 billion by 2017
- 24% of Russian homes equipped for satellite TV reception
- Belkin launches Dyle™ Mobile TV Receiver for iPad/iPhone
- Eastern Europe to add 13 million digital TV homes in 2013
- Vivendi (Canal+, GVT) releases first quarter 2013 results