Digital TV News: Minerva Networks
Horry Telephone to deploy Minerva service management platform
Oct 23, 2013 – Minerva Networks has announced that Horry Telephone Cooperative (HTC) has selected Minerva’s iTVFusion platform to power its next generation in-home video service. HTC will be able to offer its subscribers new features including whole home DVR, interactive EPG, and multiscreen services.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Horry Telephone, Brent Groome, Mauro Bonomi, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Beaver Valley Cable selects Minerva's iTVFusion platform
Jul 29, 2013 – Minerva Networks has announced that Beaver Valley Cable has selected Minerva's iTVFusion service management platform to power its next generation pay TV service. In conjunction with Entone's line of hybrid CATV devices, Beaver Valley will offer whole home DVR, interactive EPG, and OTT services.
News categories: Minerva, Entone, Beaver Valley Cable, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Minerva secures RDK licence from Comcast
Jun 12, 2013 – Minerva Networks has announced that it has secured a license from Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) to develop against Comcast's Reference Design Kit (RDK). The agreement allows Minerva to integrate its iTVFusion client with the RDK software stack.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Comcast, Cable TV, Middleware, The Cable Show
Mongolia's SkyC&C deploys Minerva iTVFusion
Apr 8, 2013 – Minerva Networks has announced that SkyC&C, the largest broadband service provider in Mongolia, has deployed Minerva's iTVFusion to offer TV services within the region. The Minerva platform will enable SkyC&C to offer pay TV over its broadband and mobile networks.
News categories: Minerva Networks, SkyC&C, Digital TV, Infrastructure, IPTV, Middleware, Mongolia, TV Everywhere
Volia Selects Minerva Platform to Offer Multiscreen Television Services
Mar 20, 2013 – Minerva Networks has announced that Volia has deployed Minerva iTVFusion for its advanced TV services. The system will enable the Ukrainian operator to offer pay TV services over third-party broadband networks, significantly increasing its service footprint.
News categories: Minerva, Volia, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Ukraine
Verimatrix Highlights Multi-Network Revenue Security at ABTA 2012
Jul 31, 2012 – Verimatrix has announced that at ABTA 2012 it will showcase its momentum in multi-network revenue security, including a flexible approach to hybrid service deployment and extended ecosystem support.
News categories: Verimatrix, ABTA, Content Protection
Entone Brings Hybrid TV Solution to West Alabama TV Cable
Jul 19, 2012 – Entone has announced that its Hybrid TV solution is enabling cable operators to deliver an enhanced HDTV service that combines traditional cable TV (CATV) service and over-the-top (OTT) services via a seamless user experience.
News categories: Entone, West Alabama T.V. Cable, Minerva Networks, Confluent Technology, NCTC, Cable TV, Digital TV, Home Networking, Middleware, OTT, Personal Video Recorder, Set Top Box, USA
Minerva Platform Enables Delivery of Next Generation Television Services to Cable Subscribers
May 21, 2012 – Minerva Networks has demonstrated solutions for cable operators at The Cable Show 2012. The solutions are based on the Minerva iTVFusion 5 platform and enable cable MSOs to blend their traditional QAM linear content with compelling IP services.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Cable TV, Middleware, The Cable Show
- Magyar Telekom Group acquires 9 smaller cable networks
- Sigma Designs reports third quarter fiscal 2014 results
- Xbox One sells more than 2 million units in the first 18 days
- eircom deploys SeaChange for its eVision TV service
- Bouygues Telecom deploys Broadpeak IPTV servers
- SK broadband IPTV subscribers pass the 2 million mark
- ViXS reports results for the third quarter of fiscal 2014
- Thailand's Samart uses Dolby Digital Plus in HD DVB-T2 set-top boxes
- Rohde & Schwarz to equip Qatar with DVB-T2 technology
- Global mobile & tablet entertainment revenues to reach almost $75 billion by 2017
- NimbleTV cloud-based TV service launches in NYC
- UUX iTaaS platform powers Telenor MyTV multiscreen TV
- Australia switches off final analogue free-to-air TV signal
- CANAL+ launches myCANAL second screen service
- Shipments of OTT-enabled devices set to reach 1.7 billion this year
- Telefonica losing Pay TV share in key Latin American markets
- Samsung licenses Reference Design Kit (RDK)
- Cyta Hellas launches IPTV in Greece
- Stream TV partners with BOE to introduce 55" 4K 3D glasses-free display
- India's Fastway orders 1 million Conax secure clients