Digital TV News: Stream TV Networks
Stream TV Networks develops 2160p 3D without glasses TV
Sep 3, 2012 — Stream TV Networks has announced the development of a 2kx4k 3D without glasses TV dubbed the Ultra-D™ 2160p. As there is no native consumer 4k content, Ultra-D has developed an algorithm which boosts existing content to between 1080p and 2160p.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, 3D, IFA, Smart TV
Stream TV Networks™ Announces Partnerships with Konka and BOE for 3D TV in China
Jun 28, 2012 — Stream TV Networks has announced that it has solidified partnerships with Konka® (0016.SZ; 2016.SZ) and BOE® (000725.SZ; 200725.SZ) to distribute Ultra-D™ 3D without glasses TVs and the bundled SeeCube™ Conversion Boxes in China.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Konka, BOE Technology Group, 3D, China, Smart TV
Stream TV announces manufacturing partner for Ultra-D 3D without glasses technology
May 16, 2012 — Stream TV Networks has announced a manufacturing partnership with Unihan (Pegatron) for Stream TV's 3D without glasses devices. The 3D without glasses devices will be equipped with Stream TV's proprietary Ultra-D™ technology.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Pegatron, 3D, COMPUTEX, Smart TV
Stream TV Networks to Launch Ultra-D™ 3D Without Glasses Technology at CES 2012
Jan 10, 2012 — Stream TV Networks has unveiled its new Ultra-D™ technology at CES 2012, as well as its corporate strategy to bring Ultra-D devices to market by mid-year 2012. Ultra-D is a proprietary 3D without glasses display technology.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, 3D, CES
- Multiscreen video delivery via residential gateways a fast-growing trend
- TalkTalk is Britain's fastest growing new TV service
- Vodafone to use Deutsche Telekom network for IPTV in Germany
- More than 3,000 on-demand services in Europe
- Russia to add 900,000 IPTV subscribers in 2013
- Mobile TV & video viewers to exceed 2 billion by 2017
- 24% of Russian homes equipped for satellite TV reception
- Belkin launches Dyle™ Mobile TV Receiver for iPad/iPhone
- Eastern Europe to add 13 million digital TV homes in 2013
- Vivendi (Canal+, GVT) releases first quarter 2013 results
- Farncombe and Inview collaborate on OTT solutions for the LatAm market
- Espial powers Harvard Freeview hybrid STBs and multiscreen apps
- Bhagyanagar Digital Services Indian cable consortium to use Conax content security
- HD+ increases customer base to 1.1 million German households in 1Q 2013
- BT Vision subscribers up 40,000 to 810,000 in 1Q 2013
- Reliance Digital TV subscribers unchanged in 1Q 2013 at 4.6 million
- Canal+ Spain subscribers down 26,500 in 1Q 2013
- StarHub pay TV subscribers down 4,000 in 1Q 2013
- DISH Network Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
- NHK and Mitsubishi Develop World's First HEVC Encoder for 8K Super Hi-Vision