Digital TV News: Stream TV Networks
Stream TV partners with BOE to introduce 55" 4K 3D glasses-free display
Dec 9, 2013 – Stream TV Networks has announced that they have entered into a strategic partnership with Beijing BOE Vision Electron Technology to introduce the next generation of their 55 inch 4K Ultra-D 2160p 3D No Glasses Display solution.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Beijing BOE, 3D, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV
Stream TV Networks develops 2160p 3D without glasses TV
Sep 3, 2012 – Stream TV Networks has announced the development of a 2kx4k 3D without glasses TV dubbed the Ultra-D™ 2160p. As there is no native consumer 4k content, Ultra-D has developed an algorithm which boosts existing content to between 1080p and 2160p.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, 3D, IFA2013, Smart TV
Stream TV Networks™ Announces Partnerships with Konka and BOE for 3D TV in China
Jun 28, 2012 – Stream TV Networks has announced that it has solidified partnerships with Konka® (0016.SZ; 2016.SZ) and BOE® (000725.SZ; 200725.SZ) to distribute Ultra-D™ 3D without glasses TVs and the bundled SeeCube™ Conversion Boxes in China.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Konka, BOE Technology Group, 3D, China, Smart TV
Stream TV announces manufacturing partner for Ultra-D 3D without glasses technology
May 16, 2012 – Stream TV Networks has announced a manufacturing partnership with Unihan (Pegatron) for Stream TV's 3D without glasses devices. The 3D without glasses devices will be equipped with Stream TV's proprietary Ultra-D™ technology.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Pegatron, 3D, COMPUTEX, Smart TV
Stream TV Networks to Launch Ultra-D™ 3D Without Glasses Technology at CES 2012
Jan 10, 2012 – Stream TV Networks has unveiled its new Ultra-D™ technology at CES 2012, as well as its corporate strategy to bring Ultra-D devices to market by mid-year 2012. Ultra-D is a proprietary 3D without glasses display technology.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, 3D, CES2014
- ALi partners with LG and Shenzhen Jiuzhou on ATSC STB for Mexico
- Over 200 million connected TVs and attached content devices expected in U.S. homes by 2015
- Ecuador adds 108,000 pay TV subscribers in 3Q 2013
- ViXS begins shipments of industry's first SoC to support Ultra HD 4K and 10-bit HEVC
- France Télévisions develops FranceTV Pluzz multiscreen offer with Anevia
- Spain's rate of pay TV subscriber loss slows to 31,000 in 3Q 2013
- Peregrine ships RF switch for TVs, Set-Top Boxes and DVRs
- Alticast to premiere HDMI stick set-top box at CES2014
- Egatel provides transmitters for Chile's first DTT transmissions
- FiOS TV app now available on Xbox One
- Clearleap and Accedo partner to provide seamless and scalable multiscreen solutions
- 3.2 million pay TV subscribers in Ukraine's 33 largest cities
- Canal Digital Kabel launches on demand services powered by Espial
- Mediaset launches Infinity OTT on Tivùon! platform with Intertrust DRM
- Channel Master introduces DVR+ hybrid PVR for US DTT
- Hrvatski Telekom deploys SmarDTV SmarCAM-3.5 CI Plus modules
- Siano launches advanced receiver chip for DVB-T2
- Connected TV device ownership to double by 2017
- Silicon Image introduces MHL 3.0 4K Ultra HD solution for mobile devices
- ALi secure STB chipset receives NOCS certification from NAGRA