Digital TV News: Communications Regulation Commission
Hannu Pro To Operate Bulgaria's Public Service DTT Multiplex
Jul 20, 2010 — The Bulgarian Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has selected Hannu Pro of Latvia to operate what will be the country’s public service DTT multiplex.
News categories: Hannu Pro, Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Infrastructure, Terrestrial
Hannu Pro Wins Bulgaria's Tender to Build Digital TV Networks
Jun 24, 2009 — Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has picked Hannu Pro to be the company that will construct three private multiplexes in the second stage of the national digital television switch-off.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Hannu Pro, Bulgaria, Digital TV, Infrastructure, Terrestrial
Bulgaria's CRC announces DTT tender winner
Jun 5, 2009 — Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has announced that Towerkom has won the competition for authorization to use spectrum for digital terrestrial television (DTT) in the country.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Digital TV, Infrastructure, Terrestrial
Six candidates for Bulgarian DTT
May 13, 2009 — Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has received six applications in response to its DTT tender for the first phase of digital switch over in the country. The deadline for applications was May 12th.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Digital TV, Terrestrial
Bulgaria - CRC opens tenders for DVB-T networks
Mar 27, 2009 — Bulgaria’s Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has unveiled plans to stage two competitive procedures for the deployment of national DVB-T digital television networks.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Digital TV, Regulation, Terrestrial
Spain to Help Bulgaria Move to Digital TV
Jan 16, 2008 — The Communications regulation commission (CRC) and the State secretariat on telecommunications and information society at the Spanish Ministry of industry will work on a new joint project.
News categories: Bulgaria, Digital TV, Regulation, Terrestrial
- End-to-End Solution for OTT and IPTV delivered by Motama
- nangu.TV launches recommendation engine
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One home entertainment system
- Canby Telcom to create video streaming service on Roku
- Pathé partners with Xstream for Widevine DRM on iOS and Android devices
- Isobar and SKY Brazil launch first ever record-via-twitter service
- TDS TV upgrades to Mediaroom 2.3
- Sales of set-top boxes with embedded MoCA grew 23% in 2H12
- Telekom Malaysia's HyppTV IPTV service to go nationwide
- Multiscreen video delivery via residential gateways a fast-growing trend
- ITU-IEC produces metadata standard for cross-platform IPTV
- TalkTalk is Britain's fastest growing new TV service
- Vodafone to use Deutsche Telekom network for IPTV in Germany
- More than 3,000 on-demand services in Europe
- Russia to add 900,000 IPTV subscribers in 2013
- Mobile TV & video viewers to exceed 2 billion by 2017
- 24% of Russian homes equipped for satellite TV reception
- Belkin launches Dyle™ Mobile TV Receiver for iPad/iPhone
- Eastern Europe to add 13 million digital TV homes in 2013
- Vivendi (Canal+, GVT) releases first quarter 2013 results