Digital TV News: Communications Regulation Commission
Hannu Pro To Operate Bulgaria's Public Service DTT Multiplex
Jul 20, 2010 – The Bulgarian Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has selected Hannu Pro of Latvia to operate what will be the country's public service DTT multiplex.
News categories: Hannu Pro, Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Infrastructure, Terrestrial
Hannu Pro Wins Bulgaria's Tender to Build Digital TV Networks
Jun 24, 2009 – Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has picked Hannu Pro to be the company that will construct three private multiplexes in the second stage of the national digital television switch-off.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Hannu Pro, Bulgaria, Digital TV, Infrastructure, Terrestrial
Bulgaria's CRC announces DTT tender winner
Jun 5, 2009 – Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has announced that Towerkom has won the competition for authorization to use spectrum for digital terrestrial television (DTT) in the country.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Digital TV, Infrastructure, Terrestrial
Six candidates for Bulgarian DTT
May 13, 2009 – Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has received six applications in response to its DTT tender for the first phase of digital switch over in the country. The deadline for applications was May 12th.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Digital TV, Terrestrial
Bulgaria - CRC opens tenders for DVB-T networks
Mar 27, 2009 – Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has unveiled plans to stage two competitive procedures for the deployment of national DVB-T digital television networks.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Digital TV, Regulation, Terrestrial
Spain to Help Bulgaria Move to Digital TV
Jan 16, 2008 – The Communications regulation commission (CRC) and the State secretariat on telecommunications and information society at the Spanish Ministry of industry will work on a new joint project.
News categories: Bulgaria, Digital TV, Regulation, Terrestrial
- Sigma Designs reports third quarter fiscal 2014 results
- Xbox One sells more than 2 million units in the first 18 days
- eircom deploys SeaChange for its eVision TV service
- Bouygues Telecom deploys Broadpeak IPTV servers
- SK broadband IPTV subscribers pass the 2 million mark
- ViXS reports results for the third quarter of fiscal 2014
- Thailand's Samart uses Dolby Digital Plus in HD DVB-T2 set-top boxes
- Global mobile & tablet entertainment revenues to reach almost $75 billion by 2017
- NimbleTV cloud-based TV service launches in NYC
- UUX iTaaS platform powers Telenor MyTV multiscreen TV
- Australia switches off final analogue free-to-air TV signal
- CANAL+ launches myCANAL second screen service
- Shipments of OTT-enabled devices set to reach 1.7 billion this year
- Telefonica losing Pay TV share in key Latin American markets
- Samsung licenses Reference Design Kit (RDK)
- Cyta Hellas launches IPTV in Greece
- Stream TV partners with BOE to introduce 55" 4K 3D glasses-free display
- India's Fastway orders 1 million Conax secure clients
- Fetch TV celebrates 100K subscribers with launch of upgraded mobile app
- DVRs levelling off at about half of all US TV households