Digital TV News: Digital TV Labs
Digital TV Labs launches Ligada iSuite for HbbTV/CI+
Sep 12, 2013 – Digital TV Labs is launching Ligada iSuite for HbbTV/CI+ at IBC 2013. Leveraging Digital TV Labs' extensive HbbTV and CI+ expertise, this is a purpose-built test tool to ensure interoperability between HbbTV devices supporting CI+ modules.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, Keith Potter, HbbTV, IBCShow, Set Top Box, Smart card / CAM, Smart TV, Test
Digital TV Labs launches Ligada iSuite for MPEG-DASH at IBC 2013
Sep 12, 2013 – Digital TV Labs has announced the launch of Ligada iSuite for DASH. Designed to run on their Ligada iSuite Test Harness, it can be used for compliance testing of the DASH264 profile on any compliant video player on any device.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, Keith Potter, IBCShow, Media Player, OTT, Test
Digital TV Labs launches first official HbbTV logo conformance service
Jul 8, 2013 – Digital TV Labs has announced a conformance testing service for the new HbbTV logo program for hybrid devices. As the first HbbTV Registered Test Centre, the company will deliver the official HbbTV test report required by manufacturers to license the logo.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, Digital TV, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Test
Digital TV Labs launches 4G LTE interference susceptibility test for Freeview receivers
Jun 26, 2013 – Digital TV Labs has launched a service that enables Freeview receivers to be tested for susceptibility of interference from 4G LTE mobile services.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, Test, UK
Open IPTV Forum commissions Digital TV Labs to provide OIPF test suite
Dec 5, 2012 – Digital TV Labs has announced that the OIPF - Open IPTV Forum - has commissioned the company to develop a test suite and associated test harness to enable the certification of OIPF-conformant IPTV, OTT and hybrid devices.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, Open IPTV Forum, IPTV, Set Top Box, Test
Digital TV Labs is first official HbbTV test centre
Nov 15, 2012 – Digital TV Labs has announced that it is the first HbbTV test centre officially registered by the HbbTV Consortium. The Consortium announced the release of the official HbbTV 1.1.1 Test Suite in August this year, key to HbbTV certification.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Test
Digital TV Labs becomes Dolby licensee to provide certification services for CE manufacturers
Sep 3, 2012 – Digital TV Labs has announced that it has become an official licensee of Dolby Laboratories. The licence enables Digital TV Labs to offer CE manufacturers and middleware vendors a new streamlined service for Dolby pre-testing.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, IBCShow, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Test
Digital TV Labs announces support for HbbTV Test Suite
Aug 21, 2012 – Digital TV Labs has announced its full support for the official release of the HbbTV Test Suite via its advanced Ligada iSuite test harness. The company is also offering manufacturers a 30-day free trial of Ligada iSuite.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, HbbTV, Test
- Australia switches off final analogue free-to-air TV signal
- Shipments of OTT-enabled devices set to reach 1.7 billion this year
- Telefonica losing Pay TV share in key Latin American markets
- Cyta Hellas launches IPTV in Greece
- Stream TV partners with BOE to introduce 55" 4K 3D glasses-free display
- India's Fastway orders 1 million Conax secure clients
- Fetch TV celebrates 100K subscribers with launch of upgraded mobile app
- DVRs levelling off at about half of all US TV households
- South Africa to switch on digital TV by April 1, 2014
- Kidoodle TV OTT service for children launches in USA and Canada
- South Africa's Cabinet issues statement on conditional access
- Mongolia's MNBC migrates to DVB-T2 with Thomson video headend
- Qualy TV DTH arrives in Costa Rica
- Elliptic Technologies announces hardware-enforced content protection for Microsoft® PlayReady®
- Marvell unveils SoC for Google Services for Smart TVs with Hisense
- Bosnia's m:tel to upgrade IPTV service with Motorola
- Gartner says worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 5.2 percent in 2013
- LG to incorporate Qualcomm's AllJoyn into Smart TV platform
- Semiconductor sales recover in 2013
- Ono TV Online launches in Spain