Digital TV News: Logiways
Logiways Licenses Cryptography Research CryptoFirewall™ Security Technology
Sep 5, 2012 – Cryptography Research (NASDAQ:RMBS) and LOGIWAYS have announced that Logiways has licensed CryptoFirewall™ security core technology developed by Cryptography Research to help build advanced solutions protecting video delivery revenue streams.
News categories: Cryptography Research, Logiways, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShow, Licensing, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
TechnoTrend Görler shows latest set-top boxes at IBC
Sep 5, 2012 – At IBC, TechnoTrend Görler (TTG) is exhibiting highlights that focus on hybrid IPTV solutions, new middleware, Push VOD, and entry-level set top boxes with different encryption systems.
News categories: TechnoTrend Görler, Conditional Access, IBCShow, Middleware, Set Top Box
South Africa to have satellite VOD service
May 9, 2011 – Southtel is to launch a satellite delivered video-on-demand service in South Africa this September. The service, called VOD:TV, has been developed in collaboration with Logiways, and will use set-top boxes from TechnoTrend Görler.
News categories: Logiways, Southtel, TechnoTrend, Digital TV, Middleware, Personal Video Recorder, Satellite, Set Top Box, South Africa
LOGIWAYS Selects ACCESS' HbbTV and DLNA Technologies for Its Hybrid TV Solution
Apr 27, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced that LOGIWAYS has selected ACCESS' solutions including NetFront™ Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition, NetFront™ Widgets and NetFront™ Living Connect 2.0 DLNA software, for integration with Magello™, its DVB middleware product.
News categories: ACCESS CO., LOGIWAYS, ANGA COM, DLNA, HbbTV, Home Networking, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
ACCESS Demonstrates Its Market Leadership in HbbTV and DLNA at ANGA Cable 2011
Apr 26, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced its attendance at ANGA Cable 2011 (May 2-5, Cologne). The company will be showcasing its market-leading NetFront™ Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition and NetFront™ Living Connect 2.0 DLNA software.
News categories: ACCESS CO., ANGA COM, DLNA, HbbTV, Home Networking, Middleware
- Australia switches off final analogue free-to-air TV signal
- Telefonica losing Pay TV share in key Latin American markets
- Cyta Hellas launches IPTV in Greece
- Stream TV partners with BOE to introduce 55" 4K 3D glasses-free display
- India's Fastway orders 1 million Conax secure clients
- Fetch TV celebrates 100K subscribers with launch of upgraded mobile app
- DVRs levelling off at about half of all US TV households
- South Africa to switch on digital TV by April 1, 2014
- Kidoodle TV OTT service for children launches in USA and Canada
- South Africa's Cabinet issues statement on conditional access
- Mongolia's MNBC migrates to DVB-T2 with Thomson video headend
- Qualy TV DTH arrives in Costa Rica
- Elliptic Technologies announces hardware-enforced content protection for Microsoft® PlayReady®
- Marvell unveils SoC for Google Services for Smart TVs with Hisense
- Bosnia's m:tel to upgrade IPTV service with Motorola
- Gartner says worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 5.2 percent in 2013
- LG to incorporate Qualcomm's AllJoyn into Smart TV platform
- Semiconductor sales recover in 2013
- Ono TV Online launches in Spain
- Rostelecom IPTV subscribers reach 2 million