Digital TV News: Stream TV Networks
Stream TV partners with BOE to introduce 55" 4K 3D glasses-free display
Dec 9, 2013 – Stream TV Networks has announced that they have entered into a strategic partnership with Beijing BOE Vision Electron Technology to introduce the next generation of their 55 inch 4K Ultra-D 2160p 3D No Glasses Display solution.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Beijing BOE, 3D, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV
Stream TV Networks develops 2160p 3D without glasses TV
Sep 3, 2012 – Stream TV Networks has announced the development of a 2kx4k 3D without glasses TV dubbed the Ultra-D™ 2160p. As there is no native consumer 4k content, Ultra-D has developed an algorithm which boosts existing content to between 1080p and 2160p.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, 3D, IFA2013, Smart TV
Stream TV Networks™ Announces Partnerships with Konka and BOE for 3D TV in China
Jun 28, 2012 – Stream TV Networks has announced that it has solidified partnerships with Konka® (0016.SZ; 2016.SZ) and BOE® (000725.SZ; 200725.SZ) to distribute Ultra-D™ 3D without glasses TVs and the bundled SeeCube™ Conversion Boxes in China.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Konka, BOE Technology Group, 3D, China, Smart TV
Stream TV announces manufacturing partner for Ultra-D 3D without glasses technology
May 16, 2012 – Stream TV Networks has announced a manufacturing partnership with Unihan (Pegatron) for Stream TV's 3D without glasses devices. The 3D without glasses devices will be equipped with Stream TV's proprietary Ultra-D™ technology.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Pegatron, 3D, COMPUTEX, Smart TV
Stream TV Networks to Launch Ultra-D™ 3D Without Glasses Technology at CES 2012
Jan 10, 2012 – Stream TV Networks has unveiled its new Ultra-D™ technology at CES 2012, as well as its corporate strategy to bring Ultra-D devices to market by mid-year 2012. Ultra-D is a proprietary 3D without glasses display technology.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, 3D, CES
- Australia switches off final analogue free-to-air TV signal
- Shipments of OTT-enabled devices set to reach 1.7 billion this year
- Telefonica losing Pay TV share in key Latin American markets
- Cyta Hellas launches IPTV in Greece
- Stream TV partners with BOE to introduce 55" 4K 3D glasses-free display
- India's Fastway orders 1 million Conax secure clients
- Fetch TV celebrates 100K subscribers with launch of upgraded mobile app
- DVRs levelling off at about half of all US TV households
- South Africa to switch on digital TV by April 1, 2014
- Kidoodle TV OTT service for children launches in USA and Canada
- South Africa's Cabinet issues statement on conditional access
- Mongolia's MNBC migrates to DVB-T2 with Thomson video headend
- Qualy TV DTH arrives in Costa Rica
- Elliptic Technologies announces hardware-enforced content protection for Microsoft® PlayReady®
- Marvell unveils SoC for Google Services for Smart TVs with Hisense
- Bosnia's m:tel to upgrade IPTV service with Motorola
- Gartner says worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 5.2 percent in 2013
- LG to incorporate Qualcomm's AllJoyn into Smart TV platform
- Semiconductor sales recover in 2013
- Ono TV Online launches in Spain