Digital TV News: Telemach
Zappware delivers multi-device end-to-end OTT solution to SBB and Telemach
Jan 24, 2013 – Zappware has announced that it has delivered a complete end-to-end OTT platform to Serbian cable operator SBB, and to Telemach, the leading cable operator in Slovenia and Bosnia & Herzegovina. The platform supports linear and non-linear TV on a broad range of mobile and fixed devices.
News categories: Zappware, SBB, Telemach, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, Digital TV, Infrastructure, Middleware, Serbia, TV Everywhere
SBB-Telemach Group Selects Cisco Personal DVB Set-Top Box Series
Sep 7, 2012 – SBB-Telemach Group has selected the Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) Videoscape™-capable Personal DVB Set-Tops (PDS) Series and Cisco® Integration Services to deliver next-generation television services.
News categories: Cisco Systems, SBB, Telemach, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, OTT, Serbia, Set Top Box
Verimatrix Enables TV Everywhere for SBB and Telemach
Mar 20, 2012 – Verimatrix has announced that Serbia Broadband (SBB) and Telemach, a Slovenian and Bosnian cable TV and broadband Internet provider, have deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for Internet TV platform.
News categories: Verimatrix, Serbia Broadband, Telemach, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Media Player, OTT, Serbia, Set Top Box, Slovenia, Smartphone, Tablet, TVConnect
Mid Europa Partners Adds ITV Bulgaria to its SEE Pay TV Platform
Oct 9, 2009 – Mid Europa Partners has announced that the acquisition of the Bulgarian direct-to-home satellite pay TV operator Interaktivni Tehnologii AD (ITV) has been completed.
News categories: Interaktivni Tehnologii, Mid Europa Partners, Bulgaria, M&A, Satellite
Public announcement of the Summary of Annual report 2007 of Telekom Slovenia Group and Telekom Slovenije, d. d.
Apr 25, 2008 – At the end of September 2007, the share of IPTV in Slovenia was 14.7%, an increase of 8.21% in share from the previous year. The largest market share - 61.4% - among IPTV service-providers was held by Telekom Slovenije (Ljubljana: TLSG).
News categories: Telekom Slovenia, Broadband, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Kosovo, Personal Video Recorder, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers
- South Africa's Cabinet issues statement on conditional access
- Mongolia's MNBC migrates to DVB-T2 with Thomson video headend
- Qualy TV DTH arrives in Costa Rica
- Elliptic Technologies announces hardware-enforced content protection for Microsoft® PlayReady®
- Marvell unveils SoC for Google Services for Smart TVs with Hisense
- Bosnia's m:tel to upgrade IPTV service with Motorola
- Gartner says worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 5.2 percent in 2013
- LG to incorporate Qualcomm's AllJoyn into Smart TV platform
- Semiconductor sales recover in 2013
- Ono TV Online launches in Spain
- Rostelecom IPTV subscribers reach 2 million
- Sigma Designs announces turn-key hybrid set top box with Ginga
- SMiT launches CI+ 1.3 VoD CAM into Netherlands market
- INSIDE Secure protects premium mobile entertainment for Sky Italia
- Sequans and Huawei collaborate to advance LTE broadcast technology
- SmarDTV CI Plus modules for RCS & RDS pay TV in Romania and Hungary
- ATSC establishes Candidate Standard for Interactive TV
- Portugal adds 13,000 pay TV subscribers in 3Q 2013
- Smart TV market worth $265 billion by 2016
- New Zealand switches off analogue TV signal