Digital TV News: aioTV
Amino IP/OTT set-top boxes enabled with aioTV Cloud-based Content Platform
Oct 22, 2012 – aioTV has announced that it's aioPro platform has been optimized for Amino's (AIM: AMO) IPTV/OTT set-top boxes. aioTV's video platform aggregates pools of video content to deliver a unified video experience across a range connected devices.
News categories: aioTV, Amino, OTT, Set Top Box, TelcoVision
HBC goes OTT with Amino with successful trials of Freedom Jump companion device
Apr 19, 2012 – Hiawatha Broadband (HBC) of Minnesota is trialling Amino's (AIM:AMO) Freedom Jump OTT media centre. Working closely with aioTv, Amino's Freedom Jump delivers a new layer of content that is blended with HBC's existing branded user interface.
News categories: Amino, aioTV, Hiawatha Broadband, Fibre, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
CodecSys expands OTT Solution by Partnering with aioTV's OTT Video Platform
Apr 18, 2012 – Broadcast International (OTCBB: BCST.OB) and aioTV have announced an alliance. The agreement calls for joint services to be offered to mutual customers and partners who deliver next-generation OTT content.
News categories: Broadcast International, aioTV, Middleware, NABShow, OTT, Smartphone, Tablet
aioTV OTT platform optimized for Amino's Aminet A140 IPTV/OTT set-top boxes
Mar 20, 2012 – aioTV has announced the availability of its OTT video platform optimized for Amino's Aminet A140 IPTV/OTT set-top box. The Amino (AIM: AMO) A140 is a device that brings together traditional multi-channel functionality with over-the-top services.
News categories: aioTV, Amino, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
aioTV and Bluestreak Enable Online Video for Millions of Connected TVs and Devices
Jan 10, 2012 – aioTV has announced that Bluestreak Technology will offer the aioTV service on Bluestreak Technology's MachBlue XT platform making it easy for consumers to discover, experience and share online video on their televisions and other connected devices.
News categories: Bluestreak Technology, aioTV, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box
- Magyar Telekom Group acquires 9 smaller cable networks
- Sigma Designs reports third quarter fiscal 2014 results
- Xbox One sells more than 2 million units in the first 18 days
- Hollywood to deliver UltraViolet video with Dolby Digital Plus
- Canal+ begins advanced testing of Frog By Wyplay software
- eircom deploys SeaChange for its eVision TV service
- Bouygues Telecom deploys Broadpeak IPTV servers
- SK broadband IPTV subscribers pass the 2 million mark
- ViXS reports results for the third quarter of fiscal 2014
- Thailand's Samart uses Dolby Digital Plus in HD DVB-T2 set-top boxes
- Telekom Austria selects Harmonic for new DTH platform
- Rohde & Schwarz to equip Qatar with DVB-T2 technology
- Global mobile & tablet entertainment revenues to reach almost $75 billion by 2017
- NimbleTV cloud-based TV service launches in NYC
- UUX iTaaS platform powers Telenor MyTV multiscreen TV
- Australia switches off final analogue free-to-air TV signal
- CANAL+ launches myCANAL second screen service
- Shipments of OTT-enabled devices set to reach 1.7 billion this year
- Telefonica losing Pay TV share in key Latin American markets
- Samsung licenses Reference Design Kit (RDK)