TEO LT adds 6k DVB-T and IPTV subscribers in 1Q10Monday, April 19th, 2010
TEO LT AB (Vilnius:TEO1L), the largest provider of integrated telecommunication, IT and TV services in Lithuania, has released its results for the first quarter of 2010.
Over the last 12 months, the number of the Company’s television service users increased by almost 37 per cent and at the end of March amounted to 108.5 thousand.
During January-March 2010, the number of television service users continued to grow. The total number of customers increased by 6.1 thousand: number of digital terrestrial television (DVB-T) service ‘Digital GALA’ users increased by 3.9 thousand and number of IPTV service ‘Interactive GALA’ increased by 2.2 thousand.
According to the CRA Report, at the end of 2009 TEO market share of the digital television service market in terms of customers amounted to 45.1 per cent and in terms of revenue – 35.9 per cent. TEO market share of the total pay-TV services market in terms of customers was 17.1 per cent.
Number of television service users:
1Q10 4Q09 3Q09 2Q09 1Q09 4Q08 3Q08 ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ IPTV 58,111 55,915 51,239 47,915 45,215 40,350 32,777 DVB-T 50,337 46,454 40,478 37,872 34,173 26,327 14,692
More: Earnings Release
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi