Digital TV News: 'Yes'
Pace helps Yes transition to advanced HD digital services in Israel
Jan 11, 2012 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced that it has signed a partnership deal with 'yes' in Israel. Under the agreement, Pace will provide new platforms to enable Yes to deploy HD digital services, including HD Video on Demand, to its customers.
News categories: Pace plc, 'yes', Digital TV, Israel, Satellite, Set Top Box
Cisco Advances Its Videoscape TV Platform With 'Video in the Cloud'
Jan 10, 2012 – Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) has announced that Cisco Videoscape™ will now help enable new 'video in the cloud' services that will drive new revenue streams for service providers -- and exciting new video entertainment experiences for consumers.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Cable TV, CES2021, Content Distribution, Gateway, IPTV, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smartphone, Tablet
'YES' Selects Celeno to participate in Wi-Fi trial for the new Over-the-Top VOD service
Mar 22, 2011 – Celeno Communications has announced that Israel's 'yes' has selected a Celeno Wi-Fi chipset to participate in a home network trial which will enable its customers to use wireless streaming of SD/HD Video on Demand (VoD) services in the home.
News categories: Celeno, 'yes', Israel, Satellite, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Video Exchange
Flat TV Markets in Germany: Will 3D Television Sets be a Success?
Mar 18, 2011 – The answer is 'yes'. GfK Retail and Technology recorded a total of 200,000 3D Television Sets sold in 2010. This number is expected to exceed one million TV sets by the end of 2011.
News categories: GfK, Germany, Market Research, Smart TV, VR
Satellite Operator 'yes' Debuts Over-the-Top On-Demand Service Powered by Harmonic
Sep 10, 2010 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that 'yes' DBS Satellite Services has deployed Harmonic's MediaPrism™ converged video suite as part of its recently launched video on demand (VOD) service, delivered to subscribers over-the-top (OTT).
News categories: Harmonic Inc, 'yes', Content Distribution, IBCShowcase, Israel, Satellite
Bezeq yes subscribers unchanged in 1Q10
May 4, 2010 – Bezeq (TASE: BEZQ) has announced its results for the first quarter, ended March 31, 2010. 'yes' subscribers increased 2.0% year-over-year to 571,000 and 'yes' launched its IP-based VOD service (YESMax Total) to customers during the quarter.
News categories: Bezeq, 'yes', Israel, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Sigma Designs Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2010 Results
Mar 3, 2010 – Sigma Designs® (NASDAQ:SIGM) has reported results and highlights for the quarter ended January 30, 2010. Net revenue for the fourth quarter was $68.1 million, an increase of 44% from $47.3 million reported for the same period last year.
News categories: Sigma Designs, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Israeli Satellite Provider 'yes' Announces Commercial Pilot of VoD Service Based on HomePNA
Jan 5, 2010 – CopperGate (Nasdaq: SIGM) has announced that 'yes', the leading satellite provider in Israel, has completed a successful commercial pilot of VoD services based upon CopperGate's HomePNA technology.
News categories: CopperGate, 'yes', Israel, Satellite, Smart Home
Israel's yes adds 2k subscribers in 2Q09
Aug 5, 2009 – Bezeq (TASE: BEZQ) has announced its results for the second quarter of 2009 and the six months ended June 30, 2009. The yes multi-channel pay-TV segment posted revenue of NIS 376 million as subscribers increased to 562,000, up 2% year-over-year.
News categories: Bezeq, yes, DVR, Israel, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
- RTL AdConnect and smartclip team up on addressable advertising
- TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- WarnerMedia taps Alpha Networks to power UX for Toonami Max
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs