Digital TV News: 3D@Home
DVB forms liaison with 3D@HOME Consortium
Nov 28, 2011 – An agreement confirming a liaison between the 3D@Home Consortium and DVB has been signed. The purpose of the liaison is to encourage the development of standards for 3DTV, to share knowledge about 3D viewing, and to ensure that their work is complementary.
News categories: 3D@Home, DVB Project, Metaverse, Set Top Box, Smart TV
MasterImage 3D Showcases Glasses-Free 3D Mobile Displays at CES
Jan 5, 2011 – Ramping up its efforts to drive consumer adoption of 3D on mobile devices, 3D technology company MasterImage 3D is showcasing its glasses-free 3D displays for smart phones and tablets in Las Vegas this week at the Consumer Electronics Show.
News categories: MasterImage 3D, CES2023, Metaverse, Mobile
TDVision Systems to Showcase the Entire Full HD Stereoscopic Ecosystem
Jan 7, 2010 – TDVision Systems has announced that they will showcase their full HD 3D Ecosystem implementation. 2010 CES Show will accent TDVision's maturity in the 3D space for the complete 3D Ecosystem from acquisition to visualization.
News categories: TDVision, CES2023, Content Distribution, Metaverse
3D@Home Consortium Releases Requirements for Digital 3D to the Home
Nov 9, 2009 – The 3D@Home Consortium has announced the completion and transmittal of key documents to be used in the creation of digital 3D standards by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) working groups.
News categories: 3D@Home, Digital TV, Metaverse, Peripherals / Accessories, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK
- Kaltura confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Panopto
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 521,000 in 2Q 2022
- Freeview Play adds new content discovery tools