Digital TV News: [email protected]
DVB forms liaison with [email protected] Consortium
Nov 28, 2011 – An agreement confirming a liaison between the [email protected] Consortium and DVB has been signed. The purpose of the liaison is to encourage the development of standards for 3DTV, to share knowledge about 3D viewing, and to ensure that their work is complementary.
News categories: [email protected], DVB Project, Set Top Box, Smart TV, VR
MasterImage 3D Showcases Glasses-Free 3D Mobile Displays at CES
Jan 5, 2011 – Ramping up its efforts to drive consumer adoption of 3D on mobile devices, 3D technology company MasterImage 3D is showcasing its glasses-free 3D displays for smart phones and tablets in Las Vegas this week at the Consumer Electronics Show.
News categories: MasterImage 3D, CES2022, Mobile, VR
TDVision Systems to Showcase the Entire Full HD Stereoscopic Ecosystem
Jan 7, 2010 – TDVision Systems has announced that they will showcase their full HD 3D Ecosystem implementation. 2010 CES Show will accent TDVision's maturity in the 3D space for the complete 3D Ecosystem from acquisition to visualization.
News categories: TDVision, CES2022, Content Distribution, VR
[email protected] Consortium Releases Requirements for Digital 3D to the Home
Nov 9, 2009 – The [email protected] Consortium has announced the completion and transmittal of key documents to be used in the creation of digital 3D standards by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) working groups.
News categories: [email protected], Digital TV, Peripherals / Accessories, Set Top Box, Smart TV, VR
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community