Digital TV News: 4Home
Motorola Presents the Future of the IP Connected Home at IBC2012
Sep 7, 2012 – At IBC, Motorola (NASDAQ:GOOG) is launching new IP and cable set-top technology designed to meet consumer demand for multi-screen, over-the-top (OTT) and time shift TV, while reducing energy use and maintenance.
News categories: Motorola, Steve McCaffrey, Cable TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Motorola Mobility Showcases the Evolution of TV and a Smart, Simple Connected Home at The Cable Show 2012
May 18, 2012 – Motorola's (NYSE: MMI) mix of smart software, network and in-home technologies will be on display in a Living Room setting, demonstrating how the company is further empowering service providers to deliver on the promise of the IP Connected Home of the Future.
News categories: Motorola, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Motorola Mobility Simplifies Convergence With Connected Home Innovations at CES 2012
Jan 5, 2012 – At this year's CES, Motorola Mobility (NYSE: MMI) is making the Smart Home simple -- with the introduction of the Connected Home Gateway. Key innovations from Motorola's Home division are also driving the evolution of television.
News categories: Motorola, CES2023, Gateway, Smart Home
Motorola and Verizon Collaborate to Deliver Connected Home Services
Oct 12, 2011 – Motorola Mobility (NYSE: MMI) has teamed up with Verizon (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ). Verizon is offering its Home Monitoring and Control service based on Motorola's 4Home technology.
News categories: Motorola, Verizon, Gateway, IPTV, Smart Home, USA
Sigma Designs Brings 'Hollywood Experience' to the Living Room at CES 2011
Jan 4, 2011 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has announced that it will showcase at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show, new products and award-winning solutions that bring the first studio-quality entertainment experience to the living room.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Thinh Tran, Blu-ray, CES2023, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming
Sigma Designs Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2010 Results
Aug 26, 2009 – Sigma Designs® (Nasdaq:SIGM) has reported financial results its second fiscal quarter ended August 1, 2009. Net revenue for the second quarter was $51.3 million, down $6.9 million from $58.2 million reported for the same period last year.
News categories: Sigma Designs, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Sigma Designs and 4Home to Deliver Home Control STB Reference Design
Aug 10, 2009 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq:SIGM) has announced a partnership with 4Home. As a result of the partnership, Sigma will be able to offer set-top box suppliers a home control solution based on 4Home's software platform and Sigma's Z-Wave technology.
News categories: Sigma Designs, 4Home, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Introducing 4HomeMedia Broadband Software and Services Platform
Jan 2, 2007 – 4HomeMedia will, at CES, unveil ControlPoint, an advanced user-interface (UI) for managing all connected home systems, and an underlying server which can remotely render the UI on any compatible device.
News categories: 4HomeMedia, Broadband, CES2023, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart Home
- Bezeq signs distribution agreement for Disney+
- Synamedia acquires content discovery platform provider, Utelly
- Gracenote launches Streaming Channels Data
- Mongolia's Univision selects end-to-end solution from Viaccess-Orca
- TV5MONDE expands global reach with Harmonic cloud streaming
- SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
- 24i launches 24iQ personalization and recommendations service
- Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G