Digital TV News: ANEVIA
Anevia Genova encoders optimised to work with NVIDIA T4 GPUs
Sep 9, 2019 – Anevia has announced that its Genova video compression encoders are now optimised to work with NVIDIA T4 GPUs, enabling OTT service providers to deliver programmes in higher video quality without a commensurate increase in costs.
News categories: Anevia, NVIDIA, Jerome Blanc, Laurent Lafarge, Serge Palaric, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Anevia works with Intel to optimise video encoder performance
Sep 5, 2019 – Thanks to Intel's technology using an instruction set developed for artificial intelligence, the Anevia Genova encoder can now enable 20% more channels at the same CPU frequency – meaning OTT service providers can offer more services at the same cost.
News categories: Anevia, Intel Corp, Damien Lucas, Jérôme Blanc, Lynn Comp, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Streaming
Anevia adds full Dynamic Ad Insertion to its OTT offer
Jul 31, 2019 – Anevia has announced the launch of its Dynamic Ad Insertion solution. Anevia’s OTT video-delivery offering already included ad-enabling and ad-preparation. With the addition of ad-stitching and ad-routing, the offering is now a complete, pre-integrated DAI solution.
News categories: Anevia, Laurent Lafarge, Damien Lucas, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
All Media Baltics chooses Atende Software OTT platform
Jul 22, 2019 – All Media Baltics and Atende Software have partnered to launch OTT services in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atende Software will implement its redGalaxy OTT platforms delivering an OTT backend along with branded end-user applications.
News categories: Atende Software, All Media Baltics, Przemysław Frasunek, Jan Wykrytowicz, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Streaming
Anevia powers SKYmedia’s Sky GO OTT video service
Jun 17, 2019 – Anevia and SKYmedia have announced the completion of an OTT video-delivery solution for SKYmedia’s Sky GO service in Mongolia. SKYmedia has partnered with Anevia since 2014 when it chose Anevia’s origin packager and CDN solutions.
News categories: Anevia, SKYmedia, Antoine Hugoo, BroadcastAsia, Digital TV, Mongolia, Streaming
Anevia selected by INEA for multi-screen TV on ADB's platform
Apr 24, 2019 – Anevia has announced that it has been selected by INEA to roll out multi-screen TV services to INEA’s customers in Poland. The solution combines Anevia's software video-delivery platform with the graphyne2 service delivery platform from ADB.
News categories: Anevia, INEA, ADB, Damien Lucas, Michał Bartkowiak, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, TV Everywhere, UX
Red Bee Media achieves 3.5 second latency for live OTT
Apr 11, 2019 – Red Bee Media has reached record low latency on their live OTT feed during NAB 2019 – reaching as low as 3.5 seconds, glass to glass which is faster than traditional broadcasting feeds. This accomplishment was achieved using commoditized cloud-based, open source standard technology, utilizing open internet connectivity only.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Steve Russell, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
CNI, Minerva and Anevia enable ultra low-latency OTT streaming
Apr 5, 2019 – CNI, Minerva and Anevia have announced that Minerva's YourTV Now, powered by CNI's video headend, now offers low-latency streaming. Anevia’s low-latency video processing removes the lag, typically in the 15-20 second range, between broadcast TV and live streaming.
News categories: Anevia, Minerva, Com Net, Inc, Damien Lucas, Jean-Georges Fritsch, Randall Plaisier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Anevia launches world's first Cloud-native CDN solution
Mar 29, 2019 – Anevia has announced that it is launching the world’s first cloud-native content delivery network (CDN) solution which will enable operators to easily deploy their own CDN while using its capacity to deliver high-quality services, even during peak traffic.
News categories: Anevia, David Tencer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin