Digital TV News: ANEVIA
Quadrille And Anevia Partner To Jointly Offer OTT Over Satellite
Mar 11, 2019 – Quadrille and Anevia have strengthened their partnership to offer OTT over satellite. The joint solution will enable content providers and operators to offer live-TV in situations where it was previously unavailable due to limited bandwidth.
News categories: Quadrille, Anevia, Xavier Batta, Ivonne Prugnaud, CABSAT, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Streaming, Worldwide
Com Net Inc. chooses Anevia to power OTT streaming
Oct 24, 2018 – Anevia has been chosen by Com Net Inc. (CNI) to deliver cloud DVR and CDN services as part of their hosted and managed OTT head-end. CNI works with Minerva Networks on its white label cloud video offering for pay TV operators in the US.
News categories: Anevia, Com Net Inc, Minerva Networks, Grégory Samson, Randy Plaisier, CableTecExpo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Anevia and Viaccess-Orca provide ultra-low latency live streaming solution
Sep 16, 2018 – Anevia has partnered with Viaccess-Orca to provide audiences with an ultra-low latency live streaming solution. The collaboration will see Anevia provide the encoder side of the solution, while Viaccess-Orca will be supplying the secure video player.
News categories: Anevia, Viaccess-Orca, Damien Lucas, Chem Assayag, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Worldwide
ALBtelecom chooses Anevia to launch new OTT services
Jul 30, 2018 – Anevia has supported the launch of IPTV services for ALBtelecom. ALBtelecom is using Anevia’s TV and video delivery software to provide live and non-linear content in broadcast quality and to multiple screens.
News categories: Anevia, ALBtelecom, Damien Lucas, Albania, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
Anevia joins Red Hat technology partner program
Jul 17, 2018 – Anevia has announced that Anevia is now part of the Red Hat Technology Partner Program and can integrate Red Hat’s enterprise-grade, fully-supported open source technology, with added professional support, within its product ranges.
News categories: Anevia, Red Hat, Philippe Carol, Mike Werner, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
HiNet selects Anevia software to add further CDN capacity
May 23, 2018 – Anevia is helping HiNet further expand its extensive TV network. HiNet is the data communications business group of Chunghwa Telecom and the deal marks a landmark in Anevia’s strategic expansion into the APAC region.
News categories: Anevia, HiNet, Antoine Hugoo, Peter Chou, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Taiwan
Anevia helps Vietnam's VTC to launch OTT service
May 17, 2018 – Anevia is helping Vietnam Television Corporation (VTC) to launch an over-the-top (OTT) service for subscribers. Launched at the end of April, VTC Now is available on Apple and Google market places.
News categories: Anevia, Vietnam Television Corp, Grégory Samson, Nguyen Ngoc Tuan, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Vietnam
Vietnam's VTC launches OTT video service with Accedo
Apr 5, 2018 – Accedo has announced that Vietnamese broadcaster, VTC Digital Television, is using Accedo One’s Studio Professional UX platform to power VTC Now, the newly-launched direct-to-consumer, over-the-top (OTT) video service.
News categories: Accedo, VTC, Matt Kossatz, Nguyen Ngoc Tua, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, Smart TV, Streaming, UX, Vietnam
Anevia acquires Keepixo
Mar 6, 2018 – Anevia has announced an agreement to acquire video compression software expert Keepixo. Specialising in the development of video compression software for TV operators, Keepixo’s solutions enable live or near-live broadcasts for multiscreen TV.
News categories: Anevia, Keepixo, Damien Lucas, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, NABShow, Worldwide
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024