Digital TV News: ANRCETI
Moldova pay TV subscribers down in first 9 months of 2016
Dec 5, 2016 – Data submitted to Moldova's communications regulator, ANRCETI, for the country's pay TV market in the first nine months of 2016, shows that the IPTV segment continues to grow, while cable TV is in decline.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, IPTV, Moldova, Subscribers
Orange to acquire Moldova's SunTV
Jun 29, 2016 – Orange has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of Sun Communications’ share capital, the leading cable TV operator in Moldova. The Orange ambition is to reinforce its position as the leading convergent operator in Europe.
News categories: Orange, Sun Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, MandA, Moldova
Digital multichannel subscribers in Moldova up 5.4% in 1H 2013
Sep 4, 2013 – Statistical data on the evolution of multichannel TV service market in Moldova has been released by ANRCETI. In the first half of 2013, the number of subscribers to digital TV services increased by 5.4% and reached 108.9 thousand.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Moldova, Satellite, Subscribers
Moldova's digital TV subscribers up 5.7% in Q1 2012
Jun 21, 2012 – According to Moldova's National Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Information Technology (ANRCETI), in the first quarter of 2012 the total number of subscribers to digital TV in the country grew 5.7% to reach 84.8 thousand.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, MMDS, Moldova, Satellite
- Evoca expands to Denver with Altitude Sports
- European Parliament agrees Digital Services Act (DSA) proposal
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 25.1% in 2021
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope