Digital TV News: ANTIK
Czech Television prepares HbbTV pilot broadcast with ANTIK Technology
May 23, 2011 – Set-top box manufacturer ANTIK Technology has announced that they are working with Czech Television on an HbbTV service to be deployed on ANTIK Telecom's network in Slovakia. At a later date, testing will also be carried out in the Czech Republic.
News categories: ANTIK Technology, Česká televize, ANTIK Telecom, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Slovakia, Streaming
ANTIK Technology prepares 3D HD set-top box
Mar 17, 2011 – Antik Technology has announced a new member of the Juice line of IPTV set-top boxes - its latest high-end hybrid DVB/IP set-top box based on the STi7108 System-on-Chip from STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM).
News categories: Antik, STMicroelectronics, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
ANTIK Technology shows video placeshifting device in London
Mar 10, 2011 – ANTIK Technology has announced a new member of the Juice line of devices for IPTV - a multiscreen video placeshifting solution called Juice TV Anywhere. The USB device enables streaming of videos to various online devices.
News categories: ANTIK, Placeshifting, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Antik Technology to integrate Google TV into its Juice set-top boxes
Jul 27, 2010 – Antik Technology plans to bring the features of Google TV to the owners of its Juice set-top boxes. Google TV will enable the owners of the Juice set-top boxes to interact with web content and TV together seamlessly.
News categories: Antik, Google TV, IPTV, Media Player, Set Top Box, Streaming
Antik Technology and SecureMedia Create IPTV Solution for Eastern Europe
Sep 13, 2009 – SecureMedia and Antik Technology have announced that the Encryptonite ONE™ System will provide non-stop security for the Juice Family of Home Media and Communication Centers that are specially designed for Eastern Europe.
News categories: SecureMedia, Antik Technology, Content Protection, DRM, IBC, IPTV, Set Top Box, Slovakia, Smart Home
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform
- Survey highlights attraction of interacting with streaming video
- Yahoo and Tubi partner to streamline CTV ad buying