Digital TV News: ANTIK
Czech Television prepares HbbTV pilot broadcast with ANTIK Technology
May 23, 2011 – Set-top box manufacturer ANTIK Technology has announced that they are working with Czech Television on an HbbTV service to be deployed on ANTIK Telecom's network in Slovakia. At a later date, testing will also be carried out in the Czech Republic.
News categories: ANTIK Technology, Česká televize, ANTIK Telecom, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Slovakia
ANTIK Technology prepares 3D HD set-top box
Mar 17, 2011 – Antik Technology has announced a new member of the Juice line of IPTV set-top boxes - its latest high-end hybrid DVB/IP set-top box based on the STi7108 System-on-Chip from STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM).
News categories: Antik, STMicroelectronics, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
ANTIK Technology shows video placeshifting device in London
Mar 10, 2011 – ANTIK Technology has announced a new member of the Juice line of devices for IPTV - a multiscreen video placeshifting solution called Juice TV Anywhere. The USB device enables streaming of videos to various online devices.
News categories: ANTIK, Placeshifting, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Antik Technology to integrate Google TV into its Juice set-top boxes
Jul 27, 2010 – Antik Technology plans to bring the features of Google TV to the owners of its Juice set-top boxes. Google TV will enable the owners of the Juice set-top boxes to interact with web content and TV together seamlessly.
News categories: Antik, Google TV, IPTV, Media Player, OTT, Set Top Box
Antik Technology and SecureMedia Create IPTV Solution for Eastern Europe
Sep 13, 2009 – SecureMedia and Antik Technology have announced that the Encryptonite ONE™ System will provide non-stop security for the Juice Family of Home Media and Communication Centers that are specially designed for Eastern Europe.
News categories: SecureMedia, Antik Technology, Content Protection, DRM, IBC2019, IPTV, Set Top Box, Slovakia, Smart Home
- 4C to power reach optimization on NBCUniversal's One Platform
- Nordija and VGL team up for Andina Link 2020
- North American pay TV revenues to fall by $50 billion
- Altibox selects Technicolor set-top box for Android TV services
- Altice One available on Apple TV 4K
- Video ad impressions on U.S. CTV triple in two years
- Viaccess-Orca Stream Guardian certified by Cartesian
- Comcast acquires XUMO
- NBCUniversal updates audience targeting and transaction models
- Mola.tv selects Verimatrix Multi-DRM for OTT in Indonesia
- Telikom PNG selects UniqCast for OTT/IPTV deployment
- Beachfront, Beeswax adopt LiveRamp IdentityLink bidding for CTV
- WOW! streaming partnerships to help customers cut the cord
- Globecast deploys Infrastructure as Code (IaC) for cloud-based playout
- TiBO deploys Verimatrix Multi-DRM in Albania
- Kinetic by Windstream partners with YouTube TV
- Cinedigm adds Roku support to its app platform
- HbbTV Association releases Targeted Advertising Specification
- EnTouch Systems joins RCN, Grande, Wave group
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs