Digital TV News: ATB
AltoBeam Supplies ATBM8845 DTMB/DVB-C Demodulators to Sharp
Nov 16, 2011 – AltoBeam has announced that Sharp (Tokyo:6753) has selected AltoBeam's ATBM8845 DTMB/DVB-C demodulator for its China-bound TV tuners. The ATBM8845 is in full compliance with GB20600-2006 and GY/T 170-2001, China's terrestrial and cable TV standards.
News categories: AltoBeam, Sharp Corp, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, DTMB, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
AltoBeam Releases Fourth Generation CTTB/DVB-C Demodulator IC
Mar 31, 2011 – AltoBeam has announced the release of its fourth generation CTTB/DVB-C demodulator, the ATBM8859. The ATBM8859 is in full compliance with GB20600-2006, China's DTT standard, and GY/T 170-2001, China's equivalent to the DVB-C standard.
News categories: AltoBeam, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, DTMB, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
LG Innotek Adopts DTMB Demodulators from AltoBeam
Nov 21, 2010 – AltoBeam has announced that LG Innotek has selected AltoBeam's flagship ATBM884x DTMB demodulator family, for its new China-bound hybrid TV tuner modules, the TDFR series.
News categories: AltoBeam, LG Innotek, Digital TV, DTMB, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Hylab Technology, Inc. Selects SRS Labs as Their Audio Partner for Digital TV Converter Boxes
Jan 8, 2008 – SRS Labs (NASDAQ: SRSL) has announced that Hylab Technology will include SRS Labs' patented TruSurround XT virtual surround sound technology in three new models of Digital TV (DTV) Converter boxes.
News categories: SRS Labs, Hylab Technology, ATSC 3, CES2022, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Terrestrial, USA
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership