Digital TV News: AWS Elemental
NexGuard watermarking integrated into AWS Elemental MediaConvert
Jun 30, 2020 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced API integration of NexGuard forensic watermarking into AWS Elemental MediaConvert, a file-based video transcoding service with broadcast-grade features from Amazon Web Services (AWS).
News categories: NAGRA, AWS Elemental, Jean-Philippe Plantevin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Watermarking, Worldwide
Insys Video integrates with AWS Elemental MediaTailor
Mar 2, 2020 – Insys Video Technologies has integrated its APIs with AWS Elemental MediaTailor. MediaTailor allows video providers to insert targeted advertising into their video streams without sacrificing broadcast-level quality-of-service.
News categories: Insys Video, AWS Elemental, Piotr Czekała, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Imagine taps AWS to power OTT Monetization Service
Sep 11, 2019 – Imagine Communications has announced that core functionality from its Targeted Delivery portfolio is now available as OTT Monetization Service, powered by AWS. Imagine is collaborating with MOBITV to incorporate content monetization.
News categories: Imagine Communications, Amazon Web Services, MOBITV, David Heppe, Khawaja Shams, Bill Routt, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Verimatrix integrates multi-DRM with the AWS SPEKE API
Aug 29, 2019 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) has announced interoperability between the Verimatrix Multi-DRM solution and the SPEKE API developed by AWS. Support for SPEKE eliminates the need for integrations between proprietary DRM APIs and encryptors from different vendors.
News categories: Verimatrix, Amazon Web Services, Nikolai Keychenko, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2022, Worldwide
INKA Entworks announces SPEKE API integration with AWS Elemental
Apr 24, 2019 – INKA ENTWORKS has announced integration between its PallyCon multi-DRM service and the SPEKE API developed by AWS. The integration enables media customers to encrypt content using PallyCon with encoders, transcoders and packagers that also support SPEKE.
News categories: INKA Entworks, AWS Elemental, PallyCon, Content Distribution, DRM, Streaming, TV Everywhere, Worldwide
Verimatrix VCAS Ultra integrated with AWS for secure live video
Apr 6, 2019 – Verimatrix (Paris: INSD) has announced API integration between its Verimatrix VCAS Ultra and AWS Elemental MediaConnect. The API integration provides CA and rights management applied between the content ingest and distribution workflows to video service providers.
News categories: Verimatrix, AWS Elemental, Petr Peterka, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, NABShow, Worldwide
VUALTO integrates DRM with AWS for live and on-demand video
Apr 4, 2019 – VUALTO has announced API integration between VUALTO’s VUDRM digital rights management service and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Media Services, including AWS Elemental MediaConvert, AWS Elemental MediaPackage, AWS Elemental Live, and AWS Elemental Delta.
News categories: VUALTO, AWS Elemental, Robert Mitchell, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
Veset cloud playout platform integrated with AWS cloud services
Apr 3, 2019 – Veset has announced interoperability of its cloud playout platform Veset Nimbus with the following services from Amazon Web Services (AWS): Amazon CloudFront, AWS Elemental MediaLive, AWS Elemental MediaStore, and AWS Elemental MediaConnect.
News categories: Veset, Amazon Web Services, Igor Krol, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Intertrust integrates ExpressPlay uDRM with the AWS SPEKE API
Apr 3, 2019 – Intertrust has announced that its ExpressPlay uDRM service now includes API integration with AWS Elemental services via the SPEKE API. SPEKE defines the standard for authentication and communication between encryptors and DRM key servers.
News categories: Intertrust, AWS Elemental, Nabil Kanaan, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK
- Kaltura confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Panopto
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 521,000 in 2Q 2022
- Freeview Play adds new content discovery tools