Digital TV News: Accenture
Accenture and KPN develop Google Glass proof of concept for TV use
Feb 23, 2014 – Accenture (NYSE: ACN) and KPN (NYSE: KPN) have developed a proof of concept using Google Glass and the Accenture Video Solution for interactive TV viewing, storage and control that has the potential to greatly enrich the TV user experience.
News categories: Accenture, KPN, Tom Loozen, Diederik Rosenbaum, Digital TV, Middleware, MWC23, Worldwide
Accenture Selected by KPN to Deliver TV Services to the Dutch Market
Dec 11, 2012 – KPN (NYSE: KPN) has selected Accenture (NYSE: ACN) to develop and maintain television services based on the Accenture Video Solution. Accenture will deliver KPN's interactive TV service to multiple devices (TV, tablets and smartphones).
News categories: Accenture, KPN, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, Smartphone, Tablet, TV Everywhere
Accenture Acquires IPTV Assets from Nokia Siemens Networks
Oct 1, 2012 – Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has acquired the software and skills of Nokia Siemens Networks IPTV business. The newly-acquired IPTV software, assets and capabilities will be integrated with the Accenture Video Solution.
News categories: Accenture, Nokia Siemens Networks, Content Distribution, IPTV, MandA, Middleware, Streaming
Consumers of all Ages are Going 'Over-the-Top'
Apr 11, 2011 – The majority of consumers of all ages in seven major markets around the world are choosing to watch video content over the Internet via their televisions, PCs, smartphones and other electronic devices, according to Accenture (NYSE:ACN).
News categories: Accenture, Australia, Brazil, Germany, Italy, Market Research, Spain, Streaming, UK, USA
IEC's Sold-Out Broadband World Forum Europe Exhibition Spotlights Cutting-Edge Innovations Next Month in Berlin
Sep 20, 2007 – With an exhibition floor that was sold out since the beginning of the year, the International Engineering Consortium again expects to host a rich marketplace of broadband opportunities with the Broadband World Forum Europe this 8-11 October at the Estrel Convention Center.
News categories: Broadband World Forum, BBWF, IPTV
Microsoft Announces New Partners, Customers and Programs at IBC2007 to Further Its Digital Media Strategy
Sep 7, 2007 – This week at IBC2007, Microsoft Corp. is announcing new customers, partners and programs that further underscore the value Microsoft provides to organizations in the media and entertainment industry.
News categories: Microsoft, Michael O'Hara, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IBC2022, IPTV, Media Player, Middleware, Software, Streaming
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server
- Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ most essential for US streaming subscribers
- Ateme completes AWS ISV Accelerate program
- Media Distillery launches ad break detection solution
- HbbTV releases new version of core specification
- PCTV scales up video services across Latin America with Eutelsat
- Roku and Best Buy announce advertising and retail relationship
- MwareTV to offer a fully managed IPTV service in the US
- Aferian provides trading update