Digital TV News: Aigo
Major Chinese brands select Siano for CMMB Mobile TV
Jan 14, 2009 – Siano Mobile Silicon has announced that its CMMB receiver chip, the SMS1180, has been selected to power CMMB mobile TV for leading Chinese phone-makers ZTE, Tianyu, CEC Telecom and MP3/4 giant AIGO.
News categories: Siano Mobile, China, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor
Launch of Mobile Digital TV Product Supporting China CMMB Standard
Nov 4, 2008 – Shenzhen aigo R&D and Solomon Systech have jointly launched a new generation mobile multimedia digital TV known as the WALK TV 5210A featuring Solomon's MagusCore™ multimedia processor, and developed under the China aigo brand.
News categories: Solomon Systech, Beijing Huaqi, Shenzhen aigo R&D, China, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor
i-Vision China - First To Release CMMB Mobile Multimedia Player on MIDs
Jul 23, 2008 – At the China SARFT CMMB Administrative Bureau press event with Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) and mobile device manufacturers, i-Vision demonstrated its latest CMMB device software and the various TV applications that it supports on MIDs, Netbooks and UMPCs.
News categories: i-Vision, China, Digital TV, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, Tablet
Legend Silicon and aigo Co-launch Mobile High Definition Device For 2008 Olympics
Mar 26, 2008 – Legend Silicon has partnered with China's aigo to create a USB Dongle designed around Legend Silicon's demodulation chipset to enable Chinese consumers to view terrestrial HDTV on their laptops in time for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing.
News categories: Legend Silicon, aigo, China, Digital TV, DTMB, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
PMP Player Market Steps Up to the Expressway
Mar 18, 2008 – CCID Consulting (Hong Kong Stock Exchange: HK08235) releases its 2007-2008 Annual Report on China's PMP Player Market. The sales volume of China's PMP player market reached 1.212 million sets, up 129.1% over 2006.
News categories: CCID Consulting, China, Market Research, Tablet
RealNetworks Showcases Its "Entertainment As A Service" Strategy at CES 2008
Jan 7, 2008 – This week at the Consumer Electronics Show, digital entertainment services company RealNetworks® Inc. is showcasing music, video and games offerings across a full range of CE products for the digital living room and on the go.
News categories: RealNetworks, CES2023, DVR, Gaming, Media Player, Mobile, Set Top Box, Streaming, Tablet
Siano, Huaqi, and CMBSat Join Forces to Deliver Mobile TV in China
Dec 11, 2007 – Siano Mobile Silicon has announced that it has signed a collaboration agreement with CMB Satellite and Huaqi to provide advanced solutions for China's up-coming mobile TV service known as CMMB, or STiMi, starting at the 2008 Olympics.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Huaqi, China Mobile Broadcasting Satellite (CMBSat), China, Digital TV, Mobile, Satellite, Semiconductor
Analog Devices And RealNetworks Team To Provide Key Video Technology In Portable Media Players
Nov 20, 2007 – Analog Devices (NYSE: ADI) has announced that it is working with RealNetworks® to provide the latest generation of Personal Media featuring full D1 broadcast resolution playback of RealVideo® and RealAudio® media files, the same formats used in RealPlayer®.
News categories: Analog Devices, RealNetworks, Aigo, Digital TV, Media Player, Semiconductor, Streaming, Tablet
CCID Consulting: Domestic Video MP3 Brands Seized First Opportunity in China First Half of 2007
Aug 17, 2007 – CCID Consulting's latest research report for July 2007 shows that thanks to continuous price drops, active promotion by all major firms and rising product performances, China's video MP3 player market continued to maintain a healthy growth momentum in the first half of 2007.
News categories: China, Digital TV, Market Research, Tablet
- Comscore adds CTV measurement for Indonesia and Malaysia
- MediaTek adds Fraunhofer MPEG-H Audio to Smart TV SoCs
- Vault AI selects Whip Media global audience engagement data
- TVCoins launches white-label FAST platform with viewing incentives built-in
- NAGRA and AIHunters partner on automated ad insertion
- RemoteMeeting video conferencing now available on LG Smart TVs
- Nielsen to measure NFL Thursday Night Football on Prime Video
- Paramount+ subscription bundled into Walmart+
- SVOD subscriptions in Africa to triple by 2027
- UK's Ofcom releases Media Nations 2022 report
- Amagi to power VIDAA's global FAST service expansion
- SEI Robotics and 3SS power Tele2 Tv Hub Mini dongle
- Global installed base of smart home devices exceeds 2bn in 2022
- HBO Max to be available to KPN's broadband, TV and mobile customers
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost ~1,925,000 subscribers in 2Q 2022
- Pay TV revenues in Australia to continue to decline
- Samba TV enters Spanish market via partnership with Smartclip
- Ad-supported Disney+ tier to launch in the U.S. on December 8th
- Foxxum launches RDK-based OS for Connected TVs
- Gracenote enables optimized program metadata distribution