Digital TV News: Amber
Corpus provides multiscreen OTT UX for Amber Smart TV
Jan 19, 2016 – Corpus Media Labs has been selected by Amber IT, Bangladesh to create the right user experience for its TV anywhere services in Bangladesh. The service will include live TV, subscription VOD (SVOD) and catch-up TV content, on a wide range of mobile devices.
News categories: Corpus Media Labs, Amber, Sachin Tummala, Bangladesh, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming, UX
GS Group announces new SiP-based HD set-top box
Sep 3, 2015 – GS Group has released an HDTV compliant set-top box under the General Satellite brand – GS B212 - for the Russian market. At the heart of the GS B212 is a multichip microprocessor – the GS Nanotech SiP Amber S2.
News categories: GS Group, Tricolor TV, Andrew Bezrukov, Digital TV, Russia, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
GS Group launches STB based on custom processor
Dec 1, 2014 – Russia's GS Group has announced the launch of a new set-top box (STB) to support the upgrade of Tricolor TV customers to high definition (HD). The GS B211 is based on a System-in-Package IC, SiP Amber S2, developed by sister company GS Nanotech.
News categories: GS Group, GS Nanotech, Tricolor TV, Digital TV, Russia, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Samsung Leads Consumers to a Life Made Simple at CES 2008, Unveils Breakthroughs in Digital Media Technology and Design
Jan 6, 2008 – Samsung Electronics opened the CES 2008 show unveiling its vision of a world of complete connectivity, one in which the boundaries to both rich content and beautiful design are gone and the result is a life made simple.
News categories: Samsung Electronics, Blu-ray, Camcorder, CES2023, DVD, HD-DVD, IPTV, Mobile, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
- Astro Malaysia goes live with Synamedia engagement analytics
- Nielsen enables 'Always On' YouTube ad measurement
- Xperi completes spin-off to become independent public company
- Digicel launches OTT and IPTV services in the Caribbean with mediaClass
- Vodafone Portugal to acquire Nowo
- Eurofins divests Digital Testing business
- Smart Home device growth slows along with global economy, says IDC
- U.S. streamers now only spend 1 in 3 hours using traditional platforms
- ContentBay launches, bringing content licensing into the digital era
- Qualcomm and Rohde & Schwarz unveil 5G Broadcast system at IMC22
- BIA/Madhive report examines growth in US OTT ad spending
- Roku enabled for four-screen measurement in Nielsen Total Ad Ratings
- Online video advertising to generate three times more revenue than SVOD in 2027
- FreeWheel and Comscore launch Connected TV contextual targeting
- Set-top box market contraction will stabilize post-2024
- Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
- Pixalate releases H1 2022 CTV ad supply chain trends report
- Amazon upgrades Fire TV Cube and Alexa Voice Remote
- Metaverse device installed base to reach 100 million in 2024
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022