Digital TV News: Anacom
Portugal's pay TV subscribers reached 2.3 million in 1Q09
May 22, 2009 – According to Portugal's ANACOM, at the end of March 2009 the total number of subscribers to pay TV in the country reached 2.3 million, 39 thousand more than in the previous quarter and up 257 thousand from the same quarter of 2008.
News categories: ANACOM, Cable TV, IPTV, Market Research, Portugal, Satellite, Subscribers
Portugal Telecom (Meo) 2008 first nine month results
Nov 13, 2008 – Portugal Telecom (Lisbon: PTC; NYSE: PT) has announced its results for the first nine months ended 30 September 2008. YTD net additions to the 'Meo' pay-TV service reached 191 thousand to give 211 thousand customers at the end of September.
News categories: Portugal Telecom, DVR, IPTV, Portugal, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Subscribers, Terrestrial
Portugal - Subscription television services continue to grow
Feb 28, 2008 – In the fourth quarter of 2007 Portugal had 1.96 million subscribers to the services of subscription TV supported by cable distribution networks or satellite (DTH) - around 2% more than the number recorded in the previous quarter.
News categories: ANACOM, Cable TV, Digital TV, Market Research, Portugal, Satellite, Subscribers
Portugal - Opening of tenders for Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT)
Feb 27, 2008 – The regulations associated with the public tenders in respect of Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) have been published in 'Diário da República'.
News categories: Anacom, Portugal, Regulation, Terrestrial, TV Services
Portugal - Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) in public consultation
Sep 3, 2007 – The public consultations which cover the process of introducing digital terrestrial television in Portugal are open until 15 October 2007.
News categories: ANACOM, GMCS, Digital TV, Portugal, Terrestrial, TV Services
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership